Witness appeal after fatal Norfolk crash
Police have made a further appeal for witnesses to a fatal road crash to come forward.The road accident occurred at approximately 5.55pm on Saturday, March 20, on the B1150, North Walsham Road at Westwick, at a staggered crossroads for Swanton Abbott and Worstead.
Police have made a further appeal for witnesses to a fatal road crash to come forward.
The road accident occurred at approximately 5.55pm on Saturday, March 20, on the B1150, North Walsham Road at Westwick, at a staggered crossroads for Swanton Abbott and Worstead.
It involved a silver Astra, which was travelling towards North Walsham, and a blue Ford Fusion.
William James, 73, from Pound Lane Blofield, the driver of the Ford Fusion, suffered fatal injuries when his car overturned.
You may also want to watch:
A male passenger in his car also suffered head and internal injuries, while the Astra driver suffered minor injuries.
Officers would like to speak to anybody who witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the accident.
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 5 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 6 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 National tool firm opens third Norwich store
- 10 Police appeal after road in Sprowston is hit with two fires in one night
They would also like to speak to the occupants of a large 4x4 vehicle which travelled through the junction, in the direction of Norwich, seconds before the collision.
PC Steve Crowley said: 'The occupants of this vehicle may not even have been aware of the collision occurring behind them and it must be stressed that the driver of this vehicle was a witness and not in any way involved in the collision.'
Anyone with information, should contact PC Crowley on 0845 456 4567.