Witness appeal after fatal Norfolk crash
Police have made a further appeal for witnesses to a fatal road crash to come forward.The road accident occurred at approximately 5.55pm on Saturday, March 20, on the B1150, North Walsham Road at Westwick, at a staggered crossroads for Swanton Abbott and Worstead.
Police have made a further appeal for witnesses to a fatal road crash to come forward.
The road accident occurred at approximately 5.55pm on Saturday, March 20, on the B1150, North Walsham Road at Westwick, at a staggered crossroads for Swanton Abbott and Worstead.
It involved a silver Astra, which was travelling towards North Walsham, and a blue Ford Fusion.
William James, 73, from Pound Lane Blofield, the driver of the Ford Fusion, suffered fatal injuries when his car overturned.
A male passenger in his car also suffered head and internal injuries, while the Astra driver suffered minor injuries.
Officers would like to speak to anybody who witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the accident.
- 1 Busy Norwich city centre road closed due to accident
- 2 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 3 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 4 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 5 Man who founded Norwich vet hospital retiring after 33 years
- 6 MP to hold meeting over huge patient backlog at city surgery
- 7 Couple's horror at 'mindless vandalism' as Christmas lights torn down
- 8 'I was a bit gutted' - What change of crest means for Norwich City tattoo fans
- 9 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 10 Charity worker risks losing THOUSANDS due to ongoing moving delays
They would also like to speak to the occupants of a large 4x4 vehicle which travelled through the junction, in the direction of Norwich, seconds before the collision.
PC Steve Crowley said: 'The occupants of this vehicle may not even have been aware of the collision occurring behind them and it must be stressed that the driver of this vehicle was a witness and not in any way involved in the collision.'
Anyone with information, should contact PC Crowley on 0845 456 4567.