Winter sales: Loafers
Remick loafers, were �70 now �35, Van Dal on Dibden Road
Loafers were all the rage last year and it looks like they will also be a trend this year as well.
The 70s fashion revival will bring back the platform loafer, but if high heels are not for you why not adapt the trend and invest in a pair of flats instead.
Life Matters loves the Remick style from Norwich based Van Dal. The good news is that these are now half price at the Dibden road factory shop!
You may also want to watch:
Remick loafers, were �70 now �35, Van Dal.
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 10 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m