Winter sales: Loafers
Remick loafers, were �70 now �35, Van Dal on Dibden Road
Loafers were all the rage last year and it looks like they will also be a trend this year as well.
The 70s fashion revival will bring back the platform loafer, but if high heels are not for you why not adapt the trend and invest in a pair of flats instead.
Life Matters loves the Remick style from Norwich based Van Dal. The good news is that these are now half price at the Dibden road factory shop!
You may also want to watch:
Remick loafers, were �70 now �35, Van Dal.
- 1 6 best Chinese takeaways in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 2 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 3 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 4 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 8 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 9 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 10 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns