Winter sales: Loafers
Remick loafers, were �70 now �35, Van Dal on Dibden Road
Loafers were all the rage last year and it looks like they will also be a trend this year as well.
The 70s fashion revival will bring back the platform loafer, but if high heels are not for you why not adapt the trend and invest in a pair of flats instead.
Life Matters loves the Remick style from Norwich based Van Dal. The good news is that these are now half price at the Dibden road factory shop!
You may also want to watch:
Remick loafers, were �70 now �35, Van Dal.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 3 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 4 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 5 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 6 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 7 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 8 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 9 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 10 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid