Winter sales: 70s style tank top
Tank top, was �35 now �17, White Stuff
With a 70s fashion revival on the cards for 2011 why not invest in some 70s pieces now.
Life Matters loves this tank top, which will look great over your blouse or white shirt now, and groovy worn on it's own with flared jeans come spring.
Tank top, was �35 now �17, White Stuff.
You may also want to watch:
Don't miss the Life Matters guide to the winter sales in tomorrow's (Thursday December 30) Norwich Evening News.
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 6 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 7 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 8 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 9 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 10 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff