Win your own personal trainer for six months, worth �1000
The Evening News has teamed up with Norwich Personal Training to give one lucky reader the chance to get fit in style by winning their own personal trainer for six months worth more than �1,000!
The lucky winner will be able to kick start their new year's resolutions by receiving a 45 minute personal training session each week, starting in January. And because the sessions take place at Norwich Personal Training's studio gym in Thorpe St. Andrew, which offers the very best in fun, functional and effective exercise sessions, they will be able to save on gym fees too!
How to enter
For your chance to win your own personal trainer for six months, answer this question:
You may also want to watch:
Which month of the year do people traditionally start a new years resolution?
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, November 19, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. Sessions are only available to book between January 1, 2011 and July, 1 2012. Sessions are only available at Norwich Personal Training's chosen venue. Sessions must be booked in advance and cannot be re-scheduled. No cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply