Win your own personal trainer for six months, worth �1000
The Evening News has teamed up with Norwich Personal Training to give one lucky reader the chance to get fit in style by winning their own personal trainer for six months worth more than �1,000!
The lucky winner will be able to kick start their new year's resolutions by receiving a 45 minute personal training session each week, starting in January. And because the sessions take place at Norwich Personal Training's studio gym in Thorpe St. Andrew, which offers the very best in fun, functional and effective exercise sessions, they will be able to save on gym fees too!
How to enter
For your chance to win your own personal trainer for six months, answer this question:
Which month of the year do people traditionally start a new years resolution?
- 1 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 2 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 3 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 4 Controversial work to weld bridge shut cancelled after legal row
- 5 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 6 Two drivers writing on notepads among 21 motorists caught in 90 minutes
- 7 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 8 Do you own one of these toys which are selling for £1,000?
- 9 Former Norfolk teacher finds success with hit pottery business
- 10 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, November 19, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. Sessions are only available to book between January 1, 2011 and July, 1 2012. Sessions are only available at Norwich Personal Training's chosen venue. Sessions must be booked in advance and cannot be re-scheduled. No cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply