Win your own personal trainer for six months, worth �1000
The Evening News has teamed up with Norwich Personal Training to give one lucky reader the chance to get fit in style by winning their own personal trainer for six months worth more than �1,000!
The lucky winner will be able to kick start their new year's resolutions by receiving a 45 minute personal training session each week, starting in January. And because the sessions take place at Norwich Personal Training's studio gym in Thorpe St. Andrew, which offers the very best in fun, functional and effective exercise sessions, they will be able to save on gym fees too!
How to enter
For your chance to win your own personal trainer for six months, answer this question:
You may also want to watch:
Which month of the year do people traditionally start a new years resolution?
- 1 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 4 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 5 Major city employer gives thousands of staff extra day of leave
- 6 New 66-bed care home with cinema planned near NDR
- 7 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 8 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, November 19, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. Sessions are only available to book between January 1, 2011 and July, 1 2012. Sessions are only available at Norwich Personal Training's chosen venue. Sessions must be booked in advance and cannot be re-scheduled. No cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply