Win your own personal trainer for six months, worth �1000
The Evening News has teamed up with Norwich Personal Training to give one lucky reader the chance to get fit in style by winning their own personal trainer for six months worth more than �1,000!
The lucky winner will be able to kick start their new year's resolutions by receiving a 45 minute personal training session each week, starting in January. And because the sessions take place at Norwich Personal Training's studio gym in Thorpe St. Andrew, which offers the very best in fun, functional and effective exercise sessions, they will be able to save on gym fees too!
How to enter
For your chance to win your own personal trainer for six months, answer this question:
You may also want to watch:
Which month of the year do people traditionally start a new years resolution?
- 1 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 2 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 4 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 7 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 8 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 9 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, November 19, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. Sessions are only available to book between January 1, 2011 and July, 1 2012. Sessions are only available at Norwich Personal Training's chosen venue. Sessions must be booked in advance and cannot be re-scheduled. No cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply