Win two weeks’ worth of Bimuno Travelaid and a holiday pamper package
The Evening News has teamed up with Bimuno to offer one lucky reader two weeks' worth of Travelaid and �100 worth of vouchers for a luxury pamper package courtesy of Bimuno.
Whether travelling on business or holiday all of us at sometime will have experienced the problems associated with local food or water. Now there is a unique and effective way to help prepare yourself for the trip ahead and support your tummy while abroad with Bimuno Travelaid soft chewy pastilles.
It is important to take Bimuno Travelaid in advance of your holiday, so, we are offering one lucky winner a package to best prepare them for their vacation.
The �100 worth of Ritual Day Spa vouchers can be used for example on a luxury holiday package to help prepare you for your holiday available from Ritual Day Spa in Exchange Street, Norwich, with treatments including a ZenSpa Pedicure, Exotic Moisture Dew Facial and Ceremony of Sun (fake tan) to get you in the holiday mood.
Five lucky runners up will also receive two weeks' worth of Bimuno Travelaid, perfect for your summer holiday essentials pack.
You may also want to watch:
Bimuno Travelaid is a unique second generation prebiotic and is clinically proven to help prevent travellers' diarrhoea (TD). Bimuno's dual-action increases the 'good' immunity-supporting bacteria in your gut and provides a natural protective barrier against 'bad' bacteria including, E.coli and salmonella, which are the most common causes of TD.
For those unfortunate enough to get caught out with TD, most suffer for three days or more – destroying a large chunk of valuable holiday time.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme
Due to its effectiveness Travelaid is recommended by many travel clinicians and Bimuno is an travel industry partner of ABTA. For more information please visit www.bimuno.com
For expert advice on travellers' diarrhoea prevention as well as other travel health matters, contact Sarah Buckley at The Globe Travel Health Centre & Atlas Cosmetic Medicine, 26 Cattle Market Street, Norwich, telephone 01603 667323, www.globetravelhealthcentre.com
How to enter:
For your chance to win, answer the following question -
Since the protective benefits of Bimuno Travelaid build over time, how many days is it recommended that you take the product for before your departure?
A) 3 days
B) 7 days
C) 10 days
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is July 29 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.