Win traditional afternoon tea at De Vere Dunston Hall
Treat your friends to traditional afternoon tea at De Vere Dunston Hall. The Evening News has three sets of afternoon tea for four to give away.
Afternoon tea is served in the hotel's lounges every day from noon until 5pm costing �13.95 for one or �25 for two. Enjoy home made cakes, pastries, scones and dainty sandwiches, served on cake stands, all made at the hotel by experienced pastry chef, Rob Gill. Tea, a selection of infusions or coffee is also included.
The Grade II listed Dunston Hall was built in 1859 and is set in extensive wooded parkland off the A140, two miles south of Norwich – just the place to relax with friends and treat yourself to afternoon tea.
For more information about De Vere Dunston Hall tel. 01508 470444 or visit
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 8 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
Tell us the name of Dunston Hall's pastry chef. Is it...
A) Rob Gill
B) Rob Hill
C) Rob Pastry
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday July 1, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.