Win traditional afternoon tea at De Vere Dunston Hall
Treat your friends to traditional afternoon tea at De Vere Dunston Hall. The Evening News has three sets of afternoon tea for four to give away.
Afternoon tea is served in the hotel's lounges every day from noon until 5pm costing �13.95 for one or �25 for two. Enjoy home made cakes, pastries, scones and dainty sandwiches, served on cake stands, all made at the hotel by experienced pastry chef, Rob Gill. Tea, a selection of infusions or coffee is also included.
The Grade II listed Dunston Hall was built in 1859 and is set in extensive wooded parkland off the A140, two miles south of Norwich – just the place to relax with friends and treat yourself to afternoon tea.
For more information about De Vere Dunston Hall tel. 01508 470444 or visit
How to enter:
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 3 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 4 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 5 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 6 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 7 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 8 Mobility scooter trashed by hazardous wheelie bins
- 9 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 10 Thousands needed to restore historic Norwich village sign
Tell us the name of Dunston Hall's pastry chef. Is it...
A) Rob Gill
B) Rob Hill
C) Rob Pastry
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday July 1, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.