Win traditional afternoon tea at De Vere Dunston Hall
Treat your friends to traditional afternoon tea at De Vere Dunston Hall. The Evening News has three sets of afternoon tea for four to give away.
Afternoon tea is served in the hotel's lounges every day from noon until 5pm costing �13.95 for one or �25 for two. Enjoy home made cakes, pastries, scones and dainty sandwiches, served on cake stands, all made at the hotel by experienced pastry chef, Rob Gill. Tea, a selection of infusions or coffee is also included.
The Grade II listed Dunston Hall was built in 1859 and is set in extensive wooded parkland off the A140, two miles south of Norwich – just the place to relax with friends and treat yourself to afternoon tea.
For more information about De Vere Dunston Hall tel. 01508 470444 or visit
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 8 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 9 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
Tell us the name of Dunston Hall's pastry chef. Is it...
A) Rob Gill
B) Rob Hill
C) Rob Pastry
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday July 1, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.