Win traditional afternoon tea at De Vere Dunston Hall
Treat your friends to traditional afternoon tea at De Vere Dunston Hall. The Evening News has three sets of afternoon tea for four to give away.
Afternoon tea is served in the hotel's lounges every day from noon until 5pm costing �13.95 for one or �25 for two. Enjoy home made cakes, pastries, scones and dainty sandwiches, served on cake stands, all made at the hotel by experienced pastry chef, Rob Gill. Tea, a selection of infusions or coffee is also included.
The Grade II listed Dunston Hall was built in 1859 and is set in extensive wooded parkland off the A140, two miles south of Norwich – just the place to relax with friends and treat yourself to afternoon tea.
For more information about De Vere Dunston Hall tel. 01508 470444 or visit
How to enter:
- 1 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 2 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 3 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 4 Family living in city's 'worst' council house despair over new damp
- 5 Mum-to-be outraged after yobs vandalise 13 cars in suburb
- 6 Huge food festival with Liberty X and S Club All Stars heading to Norwich
- 7 'Such a shame': Independent card shop announces closure with sale
- 8 Graduate outraged after being handed tax bill for unoccupied student digs
- 9 Extra security measures approved for flats plagued by drug use
- 10 Norwich City star and fan groups back call for drums at Carrow Road
Tell us the name of Dunston Hall's pastry chef. Is it...
A) Rob Gill
B) Rob Hill
C) Rob Pastry
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday July 1, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.