Win traditional afternoon tea at De Vere Dunston Hall
Treat your friends to traditional afternoon tea at De Vere Dunston Hall. The Evening News has three sets of afternoon tea for four to give away.
Afternoon tea is served in the hotel's lounges every day from noon until 5pm costing �13.95 for one or �25 for two. Enjoy home made cakes, pastries, scones and dainty sandwiches, served on cake stands, all made at the hotel by experienced pastry chef, Rob Gill. Tea, a selection of infusions or coffee is also included.
The Grade II listed Dunston Hall was built in 1859 and is set in extensive wooded parkland off the A140, two miles south of Norwich – just the place to relax with friends and treat yourself to afternoon tea.
For more information about De Vere Dunston Hall tel. 01508 470444 or visit
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
Tell us the name of Dunston Hall's pastry chef. Is it...
A) Rob Gill
B) Rob Hill
C) Rob Pastry
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday July 1, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.