Win tickets to the NME Radar Tour
The NME's touring showcase of new music has hit the road for the second time and arrives at the Waterfront on October 12.
The Fly53 NME Radar Tour showcase of new music has hit the road for the second time and arrives at the Waterfront on October 12.
The infamous new music fest previously headlined by La Roux, this year has a US vs. UK monster line up of the most inspiring new talent.
Headlining will be host pop-psych London trio Golden Silvers. After releasing the astonishing debut album, True Romance, in April and returning triumphant from this years Glastonbury festival, the band are on their way to being the hottest new music from the UK right now.
Joining them will be Welsh songbird Marina and the Diamonds. While breaking out of the US will be Local Natives and Yes Giantess.
You may also want to watch:
t Going Out has teamed up with the Fly53 NME Radar Tour to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets for the gig, jackets and T-shirts. Two winners will receive a pair of tickets, plus a Fly53 jacket and T-shirt.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 3 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 4 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 5 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 6 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 7 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 8 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 9 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 10 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
To enter simply email the answer to the following question, together with your name, address and telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q - What's the title of Golden Silvers' debut album?
t Usual Archant competition rules apply. Closing date October 11. Entrants must be aged 16 or over. Winners will be notified by telephone.