Win tickets to the East Anglian Game and Country Fair
The Evening News has teamed up with the organisers of the East Anglian Game & Country Fair to offer our readers 10 pairs of tickets to this annual spectacular, being held at the Norfolk Showground in April.
The two-day family event, taking place on the weekend of April 16-17, will offer a packed day out with world-class attractions and hundreds of stalls.
Among those in the display arena will be six-times world champion hip-shooter John Bidwell, who will be performing his off-the-hip shooting demonstration.
World-famous horse behaviourist Richard Maxwell will giving demonstrations with some of his own horses and ponies, as well as working on a few problematic horses brought to the show by the public.
And leading freestyle mountain-bike stunt team Savage Skills will not only be giving a jaw-dropping display, but also running an experience area when show visitors of all ages can have a go.
You may also want to watch:
Around the showground there will be over 250 shopping stands, John Lewis fashion and beauty workshops, and cookery demonstrations from chefs Chris Coubrough, Franck Pontais and Alan Coxon.
Other attractions for fans of rural pursuit include the West Norfolk Hunt hound parade, country sports including clay shooting, fly fishing and mountain boarding, and advice from the Norfolk Poultry Club.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
For families, there will be children's entertainers, an animal area and a free Treasure Trail.
There is also the popular Terrier and Lurcher Show (Sunday, 11am) which will be a championships qualifier.
Your own dog can participate in agility and jumping competitions, and there is a dog cr�che should they need a break!
Advance tickets are available now from www.ukgamefair.co.uk and 0871 230 1102, priced at �9.50 for adults, �4 for children (ages 5-16), and �27 for a family (two adults, three children). A weekend camping pass for four people is also available for �79.
How to enter:
Just answer the following question:
What is the name the international horse behaviourist who is appearing?
A: Richard the Lionheart
B: Richard Maxwell
C: Little Richard
Terms & conditions:
The competition closes on Friday April 1. The winners' names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. Standard Archant competition rules also apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.