Win tickets to the All About Dogs Show
Dog lovers rejoice! The popular All About Dogs Show returns to the Norfolk Showground on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st August and the Evening News is offering 20 lucky readers a pair of tickets to the event and our overall winner will get a personal one to one consultation with Debbie Connolly.
'If you love your dog, you will love this show!'
As well as great arena displays from Lowestoft Dog Display Tea and local dog clubs, there are also have-a-go agility courses, fly-ball and a dog scurry. There's also Dog Training Demo's and Interactive Classes, obedience training along with A brand new fun sport for pet dogs and their owners Agility O. PLUS, there's also a wide range of stands selling everything for your dog, from the latest training lead and harness and that tasty treat for your pampered dog. A full line-up of all the attractions, arena displays, dog show classes and competitions can be found online at www.allaboutdogsshow.co.uk.
Visitors who have problems with their dog can chat with Debbie Connolly (best known for the BBC series Dog Borstal and Britain's Most Embarrassing Pets) and local dog behaviourist. Is your dog a 'Good Citizen'? Find out with Rex Makemson one of Norfolk's top behaviorists and trainers, how your dog could pass the Kennel Clubs Good Citizen Awards Schemes Bronze Award.
This years show also features the Scruffts regional heat on Saturday 20th where your crossbreeds can revel in their few minutes of fame to dazzle judges and may even win the chance to compete in the grand final at Discover Dogs (at Earls Court) later in the year! There is also a fun dog show Saturday and Sunday everyone can join in.
You may also want to watch:
All About Dogs will be open from 9.30am to 5pm on both days. Adult tickets cost �6 and children �3, but discounted tickets can be booked online at www.allaboutdogsshow.co.uk. Parking is FREE!
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 8 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 9 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 10 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
How to enter:
For your chance to win, answer the following question -
What is the name of the new fun sport for pet dogs and their owners?
A) Agility O
B) Agility A
C) Agility D
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday August 12, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.