Win tickets to see the first Mr Benn showing at Norwich Theatre Royal
The Evening News has teamed up with Norwich Theatre Royal to give away five family tickets to see the first showing of Mr Benn.
For 40 years, Mr Benn has been one of Britain's most popular children's characters thanks to the much-loved television series and books. Now he is taking to the stage to mark the anniversary in a brand new adventure which comes to Norwich Theatre Royal on May 30-31.
And the Evening News has teamed up with Norwich Theatre Royal to give our readers a chance to win five family tickets (two adults and two children) to see the first show.
It follows the story of Mr Benn who is an ordinary man living in an ordinary street who makes the same ordinary journey every day to his ordinary office until he gets an invitation to a fancy dress shop, which is overflowing with costumes. The shopkeeper then arrives and shows Mr Benn into a changing room which contains a special door leading to lots of adventures that could mean he is never ordinary again.
The production is packed with magic and music and is aimed at all the family. Based on the original character created by David McKee, it is being brought to the stage by Tall Stories - the creators of The Gruffalo and Room On The Broom.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to book online visit www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk
- 1 Green light for more than 250 homes on edge of Norwich
- 2 Road closed after police incident in Norwich
- 3 Five teenagers arrested after boy stabbed in Norwich
- 4 Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
- 5 Concern for man who has gone missing
- 6 Comedy in the Park and Britannia Pier shows among confirmed 2021 events
- 7 Award-winning Norwich doctor - 'racism made me change my name'
- 8 Bar for sale after businessman scraps reopening project
- 9 Plans for 130 homes and GP surgery backed, despite 'predatory' claim
- 10 Man's body discovered near A47 flyover on edge of Norwich
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, just answer the question below:
Which type of shop does Mr Benn visit?
A: Fancy dress shop
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes on Tuesday, May 24, 2011.The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. The competition is open to adults aged 18 or over. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative or tickets for another show. The prize is five four-person tickets for Mr Benn on Monday May 30 at 1.30pm. Standard Archant competition rules also apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.