WIN tickets to see Scouting For Girls in Norwich
- Credit: Supplied by UEA Box Office
We are giving away a FREE pair of tickets to see Scouting For Girls at The Nick Rayns LCR in Norwich on November 21.
Two years after officially marking a decade since the release of their million-selling self-titled debut album, Scouting For Girls have announced a brand new album and mammoth headline tour.
Along with 29 other dates across the UK and Ireland, The Trouble With Boys Winter 2019 tour will stop in Norwich on November 21 at The Nick Rayns LCR.
This tour will also see them perform at legendary venues such as London's Shepherds Bush Empire and Manchester's Albert Hall.
"Touring is our very favourite aspect of being in this band. Our 2017 anniversary tour was so incredible that we're pulling out all the stops to beat it," explain Scouting For Girls.
You may also want to watch:
"We've got a handful of new tunes, some old fan favourites we haven't played for years plus all the big singles. We can't wait."
Ahead of their upcoming album The Trouble With Boys, which will be out on September 20, Scouting For Girls have just released their first single, Grown Up, from the record.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 8 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Veterans plan alternative Remembrance Service after council's is cancelled
"We are so excited to release The Trouble with Boys, our first studio album in four years."
"We're really proud of it and genuinely feel it's our best collection of songs since our debut. Both albums really benefited from the extra time and care we spent writing and recording them. I can't wait for people to hear it."
Throughout their immensely successful career they have sold over 1.5 million albums, two million singles, had four Brit Award nominations, an Ivor Novello nomination, had four top ten singles, sold-out Wembley Arena, The Royal Albert Hall and The London Palladium.
HOW TO ENTER:
To be in with a chance of winning the pair of tickets, leave a comment below our post in our Enjoy Music More Facebook group with why you think you should win by November 15.
- Please note that the venue has an age restriction of 14+ so please do not enter if you are below the required age.
- The competition ends on Friday, November 15. The winner will be notified and entries received after the closing date will not be included. No cash value or alternative. Normal Archant competition rules apply.