Win tickets to see Bay City Rollers
Take a trip back in time to the world of the 1970s biggest pop sensation for an evening of hit songs including Shang a Lang, Summer Love Sensation, Remember, All of Me Loves All of You and Bye Bye Baby.
After realising the demand to hear live Bay City Rollers music was still enormous, the band 'Les McKeown's Legendary Bay City Rollers' was born in the early 1990s.
Still performing to sold out crowds today, audiences are treated to all the old hits — updated and rearranged for the new millennium — yet still retaining the original magic.
Going Out is offering two readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to relive their teenage years and see the band's gig at the UEA on May 21.
You may also want to watch:
t For your chance to win simply answer the following question, together with your name, address and contact details to: Bay City Rollers Competition, Going Out, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR11RE. Alternatively email your entry to: email@example.com
- 1 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 2 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 3 Audi driver more than four times over alcohol limit in Norwich
- 4 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 7 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 8 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 9 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 10 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
Which of these is the name of a Bay City Rollers hit?
A. Shang a Lang
C. Sung in Unison
t Normal Archant competition rules apply. Entries must arrive by May 18.