Win tickets to Norwich date of Kerrang! Tour
Get ready for a night of some of the finest punk rock from across the Atlantic as the Kerrang! Tour sponsored by Relentless Energy Drink rolls into the UEA on February 8. And Going Out has tickets to give away.
After the unfortunate cancellation due to illness of Sum 41, this year's tour is being headlined by New Found Glory. Joining the headliners will be last minute stand-ins, Welsh post-hardcore outfit The Blackout.
Also taking to the stage will be letlive., one of the hottest rising acts on the international live circuit and rising UK stars While She Sleeps.
Fifteen years after they first stomped out of the Florida undergrowth, New Found Glory are also currently riding the wave of success following the release of their critically acclaimed seventh studio album, Radiosurgery.
? Going Out has two pairs of tickets to giveaway for the February 8 date at the UEA. For a chance of winning, send the answer to the question right, together with your name, address and phone number, to Kerrang! Tour Competition, Going Out, Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR11RE. Alternatively email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Q — What US state do New Found Glory hail from?
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 7 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 8 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash
? Entries must arrive by February 3. Normal Archant competition rules apply.
? Kerrang! Tour tickets are available from aloud.com