Win tickets to Norwich date of Kerrang! Tour
Get ready for a night of some of the finest punk rock from across the Atlantic as the Kerrang! Tour sponsored by Relentless Energy Drink rolls into the UEA on February 8. And Going Out has tickets to give away.
After the unfortunate cancellation due to illness of Sum 41, this year's tour is being headlined by New Found Glory. Joining the headliners will be last minute stand-ins, Welsh post-hardcore outfit The Blackout.
Also taking to the stage will be letlive., one of the hottest rising acts on the international live circuit and rising UK stars While She Sleeps.
Fifteen years after they first stomped out of the Florida undergrowth, New Found Glory are also currently riding the wave of success following the release of their critically acclaimed seventh studio album, Radiosurgery.
? Going Out has two pairs of tickets to giveaway for the February 8 date at the UEA. For a chance of winning, send the answer to the question right, together with your name, address and phone number, to Kerrang! Tour Competition, Going Out, Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR11RE. Alternatively email your entry to email@example.com
Q — What US state do New Found Glory hail from?
- 1 Chim chim, I do! Couple tie the knot in Mary Poppins-themed wedding
- 2 Military helicopters spotted flying over Norfolk
- 3 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 4 See inside 'stunning' flat overlooking Norwich Market
- 5 Are you the mystery Norwich builder Peter Crouch is searching for?
- 6 All-you-can-eat Chinese buffet at Riverside closes
- 7 Blanket ban: Standing room only for Simply Red fans
- 8 Train evacuated after hitting horse on Norwich to Diss line
- 9 Missing Taverham man found safe and well
- 10 Hidden 90-acre wildlife haven in city secured after £600k investment
? Entries must arrive by February 3. Normal Archant competition rules apply.
? Kerrang! Tour tickets are available from aloud.com