Win tickets to Norwich date of Kerrang! Tour
Get ready for a night of some of the finest punk rock from across the Atlantic as the Kerrang! Tour sponsored by Relentless Energy Drink rolls into the UEA on February 8. And Going Out has tickets to give away.
After the unfortunate cancellation due to illness of Sum 41, this year's tour is being headlined by New Found Glory. Joining the headliners will be last minute stand-ins, Welsh post-hardcore outfit The Blackout.
Also taking to the stage will be letlive., one of the hottest rising acts on the international live circuit and rising UK stars While She Sleeps.
Fifteen years after they first stomped out of the Florida undergrowth, New Found Glory are also currently riding the wave of success following the release of their critically acclaimed seventh studio album, Radiosurgery.
? Going Out has two pairs of tickets to giveaway for the February 8 date at the UEA. For a chance of winning, send the answer to the question right, together with your name, address and phone number, to Kerrang! Tour Competition, Going Out, Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR11RE. Alternatively email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Q — What US state do New Found Glory hail from?
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 5 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 6 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 7 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 8 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 9 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 10 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
? Entries must arrive by February 3. Normal Archant competition rules apply.
? Kerrang! Tour tickets are available from aloud.com