Win tickets to Norwich date of Kerrang! Tour
Get ready for a night of some of the finest punk rock from across the Atlantic as the Kerrang! Tour sponsored by Relentless Energy Drink rolls into the UEA on February 8. And Going Out has tickets to give away.
After the unfortunate cancellation due to illness of Sum 41, this year's tour is being headlined by New Found Glory. Joining the headliners will be last minute stand-ins, Welsh post-hardcore outfit The Blackout.
Also taking to the stage will be letlive., one of the hottest rising acts on the international live circuit and rising UK stars While She Sleeps.
Fifteen years after they first stomped out of the Florida undergrowth, New Found Glory are also currently riding the wave of success following the release of their critically acclaimed seventh studio album, Radiosurgery.
? Going Out has two pairs of tickets to giveaway for the February 8 date at the UEA. For a chance of winning, send the answer to the question right, together with your name, address and phone number, to Kerrang! Tour Competition, Going Out, Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR11RE. Alternatively email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q — What US state do New Found Glory hail from?
- 1 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 5 Murder inquiry launched after teenager stabbed to death in Norwich
- 6 Fine dining restaurant unveils new kitchen worth £70k
- 7 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 8 City folk overjoyed by £1.5m food hall plan in empty restaurant
- 9 Concerns over three new homes plan after six others approved in village
- 10 Mum-to-be outraged after yobs vandalise 13 cars in suburb
? Entries must arrive by February 3. Normal Archant competition rules apply.
? Kerrang! Tour tickets are available from aloud.com