Win tickets to NME Radar Tour
The NME Radar Tour 2011 arrives at the Waterfront on October 13 with another showcase of the very best of new and innovative talent and we have three pairs of tickets to give away.
Enigmatic artist Wolf Gang — aka 24-year-old Max McElligott, who has already caused a storm with his debut album Suego Faults, headlines the tour with his indelible pop grandeur.
London-based post-punk group S.C.U.M are second on the bill. The band's vast range of genre interest — from pyschedelia to ambient soundtracks — collide to form a pop trio that balances the innovative with what is rapturously danceable.
Hailing from Sweden, Niki & The Dove is a new project featuring lead vocalist and songwriter Malin. Boasting a background in live bands, writing music for theatre is what provided the inspiration to form this new band.
Thrash-pop duo DZ Deathrays hail from Brisbane, Australia. In these crazy rockers' own words, they 'started playing house parties, they'll will most likely end at one and this is the middle part.' A raucous rock party not to be missed.
You may also want to watch:
t For a chance to win a pair of tickets simply send the answer to following question, together with your name, address and phone number to: NME Radar Competition, Going Out, Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR11RE. Alternatively email your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking
- 10 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
Q — What's the title of Wolf Gang's debut album?
t Normal Archant competition rules apply. Entries must arrive by October 7.