Win tickets to NME Radar Tour
The NME Radar Tour 2011 arrives at the Waterfront on October 13 with another showcase of the very best of new and innovative talent and we have three pairs of tickets to give away.
Enigmatic artist Wolf Gang — aka 24-year-old Max McElligott, who has already caused a storm with his debut album Suego Faults, headlines the tour with his indelible pop grandeur.
London-based post-punk group S.C.U.M are second on the bill. The band's vast range of genre interest — from pyschedelia to ambient soundtracks — collide to form a pop trio that balances the innovative with what is rapturously danceable.
Hailing from Sweden, Niki & The Dove is a new project featuring lead vocalist and songwriter Malin. Boasting a background in live bands, writing music for theatre is what provided the inspiration to form this new band.
Thrash-pop duo DZ Deathrays hail from Brisbane, Australia. In these crazy rockers' own words, they 'started playing house parties, they'll will most likely end at one and this is the middle part.' A raucous rock party not to be missed.
You may also want to watch:
t For a chance to win a pair of tickets simply send the answer to following question, together with your name, address and phone number to: NME Radar Competition, Going Out, Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR11RE. Alternatively email your entry to: email@example.com
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
Q — What's the title of Wolf Gang's debut album?
t Normal Archant competition rules apply. Entries must arrive by October 7.