Win tickets to NME Radar Tour
The NME Radar Tour 2011 arrives at the Waterfront on October 13 with another showcase of the very best of new and innovative talent and we have three pairs of tickets to give away.
Enigmatic artist Wolf Gang — aka 24-year-old Max McElligott, who has already caused a storm with his debut album Suego Faults, headlines the tour with his indelible pop grandeur.
London-based post-punk group S.C.U.M are second on the bill. The band's vast range of genre interest — from pyschedelia to ambient soundtracks — collide to form a pop trio that balances the innovative with what is rapturously danceable.
Hailing from Sweden, Niki & The Dove is a new project featuring lead vocalist and songwriter Malin. Boasting a background in live bands, writing music for theatre is what provided the inspiration to form this new band.
Thrash-pop duo DZ Deathrays hail from Brisbane, Australia. In these crazy rockers' own words, they 'started playing house parties, they'll will most likely end at one and this is the middle part.' A raucous rock party not to be missed.
t For a chance to win a pair of tickets simply send the answer to following question, together with your name, address and phone number to: NME Radar Competition, Going Out, Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR11RE. Alternatively email your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 Former city sex shop up for sale
- 3 U-turn on city bike shop closure
- 4 Dispute with council over legal cannabis use following eviction from home
- 5 Man accused of murder refuses to appear in court
- 6 'They want to suck your blood': Bed bugs invade city homes
- 7 Teenager suffers serious injuries in city crash
- 8 Road cleared following crash near KFC in Mile Cross
- 9 Fireworks, food stalls and music planned for jubilee party near Norwich
- 10 Norwich Western Link route change report delayed
Q — What's the title of Wolf Gang's debut album?
t Normal Archant competition rules apply. Entries must arrive by October 7.