Win tickets to Moscow City Ballet
Some of the world's most gifted dancers bring a classic fairytale ballet combining magic and romance to Norwich Theatre Royal later this month in na rproduction of Cinderella. Going Out is offering the chance to win a pair of tickets.
Some of the world's most gifted dancers bring a classic fairytale ballet combining magic and romance to Norwich Theatre Royal later this month.
The Moscow City Ballet will be performing the timeless tale of Cinderella from January 19-23 in a production which promises to be something special for dance-lovers.
Going Out has linked up with Norwich Theatre Royal to give away three pairs of tickets to the first night of the production on January 19 (7.30pm). Each of the winners will also receive some special Moscow City Ballet merchandise as a souvenir of their visit.
The traditional production follows the story of the servant girl whose life is made a misery by her family. With the help of a Fairy Godmother, Cinderella is transported to the glittering splendour of the Royal Ball. She has to leave at midnight and the Prince - dazzled by her beauty - decides he has to find her again.
You may also want to watch:
The Moscow City Ballet was formed in 1988 by the distinguished Russian choreographer Victor Smirnov-Golovanov. The highly-acclaimed ex-soloist from the Bolshoi Ballet is passionate about bringing the heritage of classic ballet to audiences all over the world.
The company also boasts some of the globe's most accomplished and artistic soloists all trained in the best traditions of Russian culture performing on some lavish beautiful sets.
- 1 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 4 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 9 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme
Prokofiev's majestic and beautiful score will be performed by the Moscow Ballet Orchestra giving a majestic traditional feel to the performance.
t To be in with a chance of winning the fantastic prize, just answer the question below:
Q - Who composed Cinderella?
A - Mozart
B - Puccini
C - Prokofiev
t Just send your answer together with your name, address and telephone number to Cinderella Competition, Going Out, Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR11RE. Alternatively to can email your entry headed Cinderella Competition to email@example.com
t Usual Archant competition rules apply. Closing date: January 15. Prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative or tickets for another show.
t Cinderella runs from January 19-23 at 7.30pm, and Thursday and Saturday matinees at 2.30pm. Tickets �29.50-�6, 01603 630000, www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk