Win tickets to Laugh in the Park
Chapelfield Gardens is set to turn into Chortlefield thanks to a comedy takeover as the Red Card Comedy Club opens its doors for four nights of top class entertainment. Here's your chance to win tickets to be at all four nights of Laugh in the Park.
Returning for its sixth year, Red Card Comedy Club – normally based at Norwich City Football Club where it holds comedy nights on the last Thursday of every month – will be holding Laugh in the Park from June 15 to 18.
Going Out has five pairs of tickets to give away which will allow winners to attend all four nights showcasing the cream of British comedy. This means that winners will be able to take a friend to four consecutive nights of mirth and mayhem.
Milton Jones, one of Britain's premier pun-masters, kicks off proceedings on June 15, packing more one-liners into a single show than a convention of comedians could manage in a week.
On June 16, Ben Norris – a regular of Never Mind the Buzzcocks and Mock the Week - John Moloney and John Mann will take to the stage with a trio of acts guaranteed to have audiences rolling in the aisles.
You may also want to watch:
Sean Hughes, the youngest ever winner of the highly prestigious Perrier Award, will appear alongside Joseph Wilson, Diane Spencer and Danny Buckler on June 17.
On the last night, Lucy Porter will be coming to Chapelfield Gardens alongside Simon Feilder, Otiz Cannelloni and Joe Rowntree.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 4 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 5 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 6 Man seriously injured after crash
- 7 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 8 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 9 New 66-bed care home with cinema planned near NDR
- 10 Plans to demolish historic pub approved just days after suspected arson attack
n For a chance of winning tickets, simply send your name and address to Red Card Comedy Club Competition, Going Out, Evening News features, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR11RE. Alternatively you can email your entry (catchlined Red Card Comedy) to firstname.lastname@example.org
n Entries must be received by June 10, winners will receive their tickets by recorded post. Normal Archant competition rules apply.
Laugh in the Park
Gates to the big top open at 5pm each night and there is a full bar with beers from the award-winning Grain Brewery and hot food available. Shows begin at 8pm, nightly and tickets cost from �13.50 to �14.50. For more details and to buy tickets visit www.redcardcomedyclub.com.