Win tickets to I Am Love
Going Out has teamed up with Cinema City in Norwich to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the highly praised family saga, I Am Love, starring Tilda Swinton, plus three DVDs.
Going Out has teamed up with Cinema City to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the highly praised family saga, I Am Love.
Channelling the epic power of Tolstoy and Visconti, I Am Love sweeps us inside the world of a wealthy Milanese family to deliver a saga of great subtlety and dazzling impact.
The Recchis are Italian aristocracy, ensconced in an opulent mansion under the iron hand of Emma (Tilda Swinton) and her father-in-law, patriarch Edoardo Sr.
They gather to celebrate Edoardo's birthday and hear the succession plans that will determine so many destinies. But the party is marked by a series of incremental transgressions.
As buried secrets are unearthed and hidden passions are ignited, the family dynamic undergoes a subtle but profound transformation, and the clan is forced to confront the limits of its power and self-control.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 5 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 8 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 9 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 10 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
As well as a pair of tickets to the film at Cinema City, winners will also receive DVDs copies of The First Day Of The Rest Of Your Life, Sherry Baby and The Counterfeiters.
t To win tickets and goodies, simply send your name and contact details, marked Citizen Kane Competition, to email@example.com. Entrants will be signed up for the Cinema City newsletter and will be entered into this exclusive draw for Going Out readers.
t Usual Archant competition rules apply. Closing date April 27.