Win tickets to I Am Love
Going Out has teamed up with Cinema City in Norwich to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the highly praised family saga, I Am Love, starring Tilda Swinton, plus three DVDs.
Going Out has teamed up with Cinema City to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the highly praised family saga, I Am Love.
Channelling the epic power of Tolstoy and Visconti, I Am Love sweeps us inside the world of a wealthy Milanese family to deliver a saga of great subtlety and dazzling impact.
The Recchis are Italian aristocracy, ensconced in an opulent mansion under the iron hand of Emma (Tilda Swinton) and her father-in-law, patriarch Edoardo Sr.
They gather to celebrate Edoardo's birthday and hear the succession plans that will determine so many destinies. But the party is marked by a series of incremental transgressions.
As buried secrets are unearthed and hidden passions are ignited, the family dynamic undergoes a subtle but profound transformation, and the clan is forced to confront the limits of its power and self-control.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 6 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Man, 67, arrested on suspicion of arson after city flat fire
- 9 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
- 10 New music festival with street food to take place in city centre park
As well as a pair of tickets to the film at Cinema City, winners will also receive DVDs copies of The First Day Of The Rest Of Your Life, Sherry Baby and The Counterfeiters.
t To win tickets and goodies, simply send your name and contact details, marked Citizen Kane Competition, to email@example.com. Entrants will be signed up for the Cinema City newsletter and will be entered into this exclusive draw for Going Out readers.
t Usual Archant competition rules apply. Closing date April 27.