Win tickets to I Am Love
Going Out has teamed up with Cinema City in Norwich to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the highly praised family saga, I Am Love, starring Tilda Swinton, plus three DVDs.
Going Out has teamed up with Cinema City to offer readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the highly praised family saga, I Am Love.
Channelling the epic power of Tolstoy and Visconti, I Am Love sweeps us inside the world of a wealthy Milanese family to deliver a saga of great subtlety and dazzling impact.
The Recchis are Italian aristocracy, ensconced in an opulent mansion under the iron hand of Emma (Tilda Swinton) and her father-in-law, patriarch Edoardo Sr.
You may also want to watch:
They gather to celebrate Edoardo's birthday and hear the succession plans that will determine so many destinies. But the party is marked by a series of incremental transgressions.
As buried secrets are unearthed and hidden passions are ignited, the family dynamic undergoes a subtle but profound transformation, and the clan is forced to confront the limits of its power and self-control.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 5 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 8 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 9 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 10 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
As well as a pair of tickets to the film at Cinema City, winners will also receive DVDs copies of The First Day Of The Rest Of Your Life, Sherry Baby and The Counterfeiters.
t To win tickets and goodies, simply send your name and contact details, marked Citizen Kane Competition, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants will be signed up for the Cinema City newsletter and will be entered into this exclusive draw for Going Out readers.
t Usual Archant competition rules apply. Closing date April 27.