Win tickets to city preview of new Nicolas Cage film
Sky Movies and the Evening News are giving you the opportunity to win one of a 20 pairs of tickets for an exclusive Norwich preview screening of Justice (15) on November 15, ahead of its November 18 cinema release.
An action thriller with unexpected twists, Justice - starring Nicolas Cage, Guy Pearce and January Jones - questions the lengths a man will go to seek his vengeance.
Popular high school teacher Will Gerard (Nicolas Cage) lives a life of content domesticity with his beautiful musician wife Laura (January Jones). Until one night's horrific events, turns their world upside down. After Laura is violently attacked and left traumatised in hospital, a well-dressed stranger (Guy Pearce) offers to dispense immediate justice to the attacker. Distraught, Will accepts the proposal but soon learns justice comes at a price.
On Wednesday November 23, Norwich's analogue TV transmitter will turn off and residents will no longer be able to receive TV channels via the analogue signal.
Choosing Sky as your digital TV provider will allow you to watch all of the terrestrial channels plus the widest choice of digital channels including Sky Movies with improved picture and sound quality. Unlike other providers there is no need to re-tune, Sky does everything for you and with Sky+HD you can record all your favourite programmes at the touch of a button.
Sky Movies is Europe's largest in-home movie service providing a fantastic range of movies to its customers. The service provides viewers with over 450 different films a week including five premieres every Friday - more than a year before they appear on terrestrial TV. For more information about Sky Movies visit www.skymovies.com
How to enter:
- 1 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 2 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 3 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 4 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 5 Huge chalet bungalow for sale near Norwich offers 'oasis' for £700k
- 6 Dodgy door halts city man's house move by MONTHS
- 7 New courts, please! Tennis controversy continues in Norwich
- 8 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 9 Holidaymakers' fury after two-day flight delay
- 10 Homeless man arrested in city centre to appear at court
To be in with a chance of winning one of 20 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Justice at the Norwich Odeon on Tuesday November 15 (7pm), answer the following question correctly -
On what date will the Norwich Analogue TV transmitter be turned off?
A) November 22, 2011
B) November 23, 2011
C) November 24, 2011
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at 9am on Monday November 14. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.