Win tickets to Christmas Comedy Cracker
Going Out has teamed up with organisers of the Christmas Comedy Cracker at Norfolk Showground to offer pairs of tickets to five lucky readers.
The festive comedy spectacular organised by Unisoft Events, takes place on Friday, December 9.
Among those performing will be top comedy stars Jason Manford, Milton Jones and OLE!
Manchester comedian Jason Manford is currently on the road with his largest tour to date, filling arenas, so this will be a rare chance to see him in Norfolk.
Mock The Week regular Milton Jones is often fondly referred to, mainly by himself, as 'the weird bloke with unruly hair', and his brand of surreal humour has won him a huge following.
You may also want to watch:
Musical comedy trio OLE! Have been described as Gypsy Kings Meets Three Amigos. The trio combine frantic zany slapstick and surreal madness.
- 1 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 9 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 10 Diggers roll into village as work begins on 267 home development
? For a chance to win a pair of tickets simply send the answer to following question, together with your name, ad-dress and phone number to: Christmas Comedy Cracker Competition, Going Out, Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR11RE. Alternatively email your entry to: email@example.com
Where does Jason Manford call home?
? Normal Archant competition rules apply. Entrants must be aged over 18. Entries must arrive by November 22.
? Christmas Comedy Cracker, Norfolk Showground Exhibition Hall, December 9, unreserved seating �30 (plus booking fee), free parking, over-18s only, 01362 654848, www.unisoft-events.co.uk