Win tickets to Christmas Comedy Cracker
Going Out has teamed up with organisers of the Christmas Comedy Cracker at Norfolk Showground to offer pairs of tickets to five lucky readers.
The festive comedy spectacular organised by Unisoft Events, takes place on Friday, December 9.
Among those performing will be top comedy stars Jason Manford, Milton Jones and OLE!
Manchester comedian Jason Manford is currently on the road with his largest tour to date, filling arenas, so this will be a rare chance to see him in Norfolk.
Mock The Week regular Milton Jones is often fondly referred to, mainly by himself, as 'the weird bloke with unruly hair', and his brand of surreal humour has won him a huge following.
You may also want to watch:
Musical comedy trio OLE! Have been described as Gypsy Kings Meets Three Amigos. The trio combine frantic zany slapstick and surreal madness.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 9 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
? For a chance to win a pair of tickets simply send the answer to following question, together with your name, ad-dress and phone number to: Christmas Comedy Cracker Competition, Going Out, Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR11RE. Alternatively email your entry to: email@example.com
Where does Jason Manford call home?
? Normal Archant competition rules apply. Entrants must be aged over 18. Entries must arrive by November 22.
? Christmas Comedy Cracker, Norfolk Showground Exhibition Hall, December 9, unreserved seating �30 (plus booking fee), free parking, over-18s only, 01362 654848, www.unisoft-events.co.uk