Win tickets for Mr Stink at Norwich Theatre Royal
The Norwich Evening News have joined forces with the Theatre Royal to give you the chance to win a prize that is anything but stinky as the stage version of David Walliams's hilarious children's book heads to the city
What can you learn from a smelly old tramp? David Walliams's hilarious children's book Mr Stink has the answer. And now the 'smelliest book of all time' is coming to Norwich Theatre Royal from October 27-30. The show is a musical comedy with enchanting puppetry suitable for children aged seven-plus and their families.
The Norwich Evening News have joined forces with Norwich Theatre Royal to give you the chance to win a prize that is anything but stinky!
Two top prize winners will win a family ticket (two adults and two children) to see the Thursday October 27 performance at 1.30pm. After the show, our lucky winners will get to meet some of the cast and receive their Mr Stink prize pack, which includes a copy of the book signed by David Walliams!
There are also three runner-up prizes of family tickets for the same performance.
You may also want to watch:
The show follows the story of Chloe Crumb who doesn't like school very much. She isn't as cool as the other kids as she has no iPhone, no DS and no friends.
Then she meets Mr Stink, the local tramp. He may be smelly, but he's the only person who's ever been nice to her, including her mother. To make things worse, Mrs Crumb is an awful snob who wants to be the local MP and is trying to rid the streets of its homeless.
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 7 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 10 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
About to lose her only friend, Chloe finds Mr Stink a secret hiding place… but is there more to him than meets the nose?
Children and adults alike will be delighted as their favourite characters leap off the page fully formed (and very smelly!) in the world's first scratch 'n' sniff theatre production.
Performances are at 1.30pm on Thursday and Friday, October 27-28, and 1pm and 5pm on Sunday October 30. Tickets details from the box office on 01603 63000 and www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk.
How to enter:
Who wrote the Mr Stink book?
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the question below correctly -
A) David Walliams
B) Matt Lucas
C) Chloe Crumb
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at noon on Friday September 30. Prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative or tickets for another show. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.