Win shopping with Tesco Express
To celebrate the opening of the new Tesco Express store on Dereham Road, Norwich, the Evening News has teamed up with Tesco to give readers the chance to win one of five �50 Tesco gift cards to spend in the new store.
The new Tesco Express opened on Friday November 4, when the store made a �500 donation to Nelson's Journey. Nicki Gibson, marketing and fundraising officer for the charity, cut a ribbon to declare the new store officially open for business.
With so much choice and convenience, your new Tesco Express is the perfect place to grab a sandwich or stock up on everyday essentials from a range of over 2,500 products and get Clubcard points too.
Enter this great competition and you could be stocking up on all your favourite products from Tesco. Choose from a range of fresh, chilled and frozen products, household items, daily essentials, newspapers and magazines.
The store is now open from 6am until 11pm, seven days a week. For added convenience the store has a free cash machine, two self-service tills, mobile phone top-up facilities, 11 car parking spaces, a National Lottery counter, bakery, plus beers, wines and spirits.
How to enter:
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 3 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 4 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 5 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 6 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 7 Plea to get 5ft mega bush axed from busy pavement
- 8 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 9 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 10 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field
To be in with a chance of being one of the five lucky winners, answer the following question correctly -
What is the famous Tesco motto?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at noon on Friday December 23. Winners may be required to take part in publicity. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.