Win shopping with Tesco Express
To celebrate the opening of the new Tesco Express store on Dereham Road, Norwich, the Evening News has teamed up with Tesco to give readers the chance to win one of five �50 Tesco gift cards to spend in the new store.
The new Tesco Express opened on Friday November 4, when the store made a �500 donation to Nelson's Journey. Nicki Gibson, marketing and fundraising officer for the charity, cut a ribbon to declare the new store officially open for business.
With so much choice and convenience, your new Tesco Express is the perfect place to grab a sandwich or stock up on everyday essentials from a range of over 2,500 products and get Clubcard points too.
Enter this great competition and you could be stocking up on all your favourite products from Tesco. Choose from a range of fresh, chilled and frozen products, household items, daily essentials, newspapers and magazines.
The store is now open from 6am until 11pm, seven days a week. For added convenience the store has a free cash machine, two self-service tills, mobile phone top-up facilities, 11 car parking spaces, a National Lottery counter, bakery, plus beers, wines and spirits.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 5 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 6 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 7 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 8 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 9 'Happy, carefree' memories of Samson and Hercules flood in
- 10 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
To be in with a chance of being one of the five lucky winners, answer the following question correctly -
What is the famous Tesco motto?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at noon on Friday December 23. Winners may be required to take part in publicity. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.