Win Pleasurewood Hills family passes this Halloween
The Evening News has teamed up with Pleasurewood Hills to offer 10 lucky winners the chance to win a family ticket for up to four people to enjoy a screamingly good day out this Halloween.
A sensational 'spookfest' is taking place at the theme park from Saturday, 23 to Sunday, 31 October, between 10am and 4pm, where visitors will encounter creepy characters acting out terrifying tales across the 50 acre theme park. And nervejangling rides like Wipeout and Enigma are guaranteed to leave you screaming for more!
Woody Bear will also be investigating mysterious goings-on at the park. It's been a year since he banished his nemesis Stitch the Scarecrow to the underworld but the recent bizarre activities have led Woody to believe he's back with a vengeance!
If that's not enough, there will be a fearsome fancy dress competition with a chance to win some shiveringly good prizes and there will be a Halloween fireworks display at 5.45pm on Sunday, October 31.
For more Halloween information visit www.pleasurewoodhills.co.uk and catch up with the latest adventure on www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NetqRSuE9Q.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter
- 1 NCFC transfer rumours: Canaries make approach to re-sign Skipp
- 2 Almost £2m spent on homes and land blighted by NDR Western Link
- 3 Newt discovery forces late changes to 166-home plan at old golf club
- 4 'It wasn't the best fit' - Aarons on the January bid that City turned down
- 5 Women accused of £20k shoplifting spree at store in Norwich
- 6 Pictures show huge yacht navigating Norfolk roads
- 7 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 8 Covid roadmap: What can you do from today?
- 9 Lord Mayor's Celebration 2021 cancelled
- 10 Girl, 15, injured in collision between pedestrian and cyclist
For your chance to win one of 10 family passes to Pleasurewood Hills this Halloween, simply answer the following question:
What is the name of Woody Bear's nemesis?
a) Stitch the Scarecrow
b) Stitch the Witch
c) Stitch the Snitch
Click the link 'Click here to enter this competition' at top right of this page
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, October 22, 2010.
The winners' names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The prize is for a family ticket to Pleasurewood Hills, which is limited to a maximum of four people. Pleasurewood Hills will close for the 2010 season after October 31, 2010. If the winners wish to redeem their prize after this period they can use their tickets in the 2011 season. No cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply.