Win one of eight beauty hampers
The Evening News have teamed up with amaZene bath and body care to celebrate the launch of their range at Bakers and Larners of Holt by giving eight lucky readers a fantastic amaZene Coconut & Buruti beauty hamper!
Each hamper contains seven tropical bath and body care products, including a luxury scrub and a relaxing bath soak. It's all you need for an indulgent pampering session at home!
The Amazon rainforest is one of the world's greatest natural resource and is the inspiration for amaZene brand, the exotic bath and body care range contains active ingredients from the Amazon region and is free from harmful and unnecessary chemicals.
How to enter
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win one of eight beauty hampers, answer this question:
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 8 Crash between two cars left road partially closed
- 9 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
- 10 Could free public transport rescue Norwich city centre?
Which of the following countries is the Amazon rainforest in?
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, November 19, 2010.
The winners' names will be drawn at random and the editor's decision is final. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. Normal Archant competition rules apply.