Win one of eight beauty hampers
The Evening News have teamed up with amaZene bath and body care to celebrate the launch of their range at Bakers and Larners of Holt by giving eight lucky readers a fantastic amaZene Coconut & Buruti beauty hamper!
Each hamper contains seven tropical bath and body care products, including a luxury scrub and a relaxing bath soak. It's all you need for an indulgent pampering session at home!
The Amazon rainforest is one of the world's greatest natural resource and is the inspiration for amaZene brand, the exotic bath and body care range contains active ingredients from the Amazon region and is free from harmful and unnecessary chemicals.
How to enter
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win one of eight beauty hampers, answer this question:
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 5 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 6 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 7 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 8 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
Which of the following countries is the Amazon rainforest in?
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, November 19, 2010.
The winners' names will be drawn at random and the editor's decision is final. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. Normal Archant competition rules apply.