Win one of eight beauty hampers
The Evening News have teamed up with amaZene bath and body care to celebrate the launch of their range at Bakers and Larners of Holt by giving eight lucky readers a fantastic amaZene Coconut & Buruti beauty hamper!
Each hamper contains seven tropical bath and body care products, including a luxury scrub and a relaxing bath soak. It's all you need for an indulgent pampering session at home!
The Amazon rainforest is one of the world's greatest natural resource and is the inspiration for amaZene brand, the exotic bath and body care range contains active ingredients from the Amazon region and is free from harmful and unnecessary chemicals.
How to enter
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win one of eight beauty hampers, answer this question:
- 1 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 4 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 5 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Why The Sunday Times named Norwich one of the best places to live in 2021
- 10 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
Which of the following countries is the Amazon rainforest in?
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, November 19, 2010.
The winners' names will be drawn at random and the editor's decision is final. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. Normal Archant competition rules apply.