WIN Norwich City vs Sheffield United Tickets! Four prizes to be won!
The Evening News has teamed up with npower, new sponsors of the Football League, to give four lucky fans a pair of tickets to watch the Canaries Christmas bank holiday clash against Sheffield United on Tuesday, December 28.
Norwich City fans will also be rewarded for switching their gas and electricity supply to npower and paying by direct debit with their Football Saver scheme. Customers receive a �45 voucher that can be spent at football league shops on items like a new Norwich City shirt.
The npower Football League has also set up a new initiative to help football clubs with community projects. The 72 clubs will have access to the Community Fund of over �2 million to deliver community initiatives in their local area. For more information on the npower Football Saver scheme, call 0800 9756613 quoting N570P – offer closes December 31, 2010.
How to enter
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to cheer on the Canaries, answer this question:
- 1 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 2 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 3 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 8 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 9 Former policeman in court in Norwich charged with rape and assaults
- 10 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
What is Sheffield United's nickname?
a) The Blades
b) The Knives
c) The Forks
Click top right hand corner to enter! 'Click here to enter competition'
Competition closes Monday, December 13.
Terms and conditions
Competition closes 9am, Monday December 13, 2010. The winners' names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The winners may be informed by e-mail with their tickets held on the gate to collect before the game. Entrants must not be subject to a football banning order and must be 'home' fans of Norwich City. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. Normal Archant competition rules apply.