WIN Norwich City vs Sheffield United Tickets! Four prizes to be won!
The Evening News has teamed up with npower, new sponsors of the Football League, to give four lucky fans a pair of tickets to watch the Canaries Christmas bank holiday clash against Sheffield United on Tuesday, December 28.
Norwich City fans will also be rewarded for switching their gas and electricity supply to npower and paying by direct debit with their Football Saver scheme. Customers receive a �45 voucher that can be spent at football league shops on items like a new Norwich City shirt.
The npower Football League has also set up a new initiative to help football clubs with community projects. The 72 clubs will have access to the Community Fund of over �2 million to deliver community initiatives in their local area. For more information on the npower Football Saver scheme, call 0800 9756613 quoting N570P – offer closes December 31, 2010.
How to enter
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to cheer on the Canaries, answer this question:
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 4 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 5 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 8 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 9 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 10 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub
What is Sheffield United's nickname?
a) The Blades
b) The Knives
c) The Forks
Click top right hand corner to enter! 'Click here to enter competition'
Competition closes Monday, December 13.
Terms and conditions
Competition closes 9am, Monday December 13, 2010. The winners' names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The winners may be informed by e-mail with their tickets held on the gate to collect before the game. Entrants must not be subject to a football banning order and must be 'home' fans of Norwich City. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. Normal Archant competition rules apply.