Win Norwich City Vs Portsmouth Tickets!
The Evening News has teamed up with npower, new sponsors of the Football League, to give four lucky fans a pair of tickets to watch the Canaries take on Portsmouth on Saturday, December 11.
The Evening News has teamed up with npower, new sponsors of the Football League, to give four lucky fans a pair of tickets to watch the Canaries take on Portsmouth on Saturday, December 11. Plus our starprize winner will also scoop a signed Canaries football.
Norwich City fans will also be rewarded for switching their gas and electricity supply to npower and paying by direct debit with their Football Saver scheme.
Customers receive a �45 voucher that can be spent at football league shops on items like a new Norwich City shirt.
The npower Football League has also set up a new initiative to help football clubs with community projects. The 72 clubs will have access to the Community Fund of over �2 million to deliver community initiatives in their local area.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the npower Football Saver scheme, call 0800 975 6613 quoting N570P - offer closes December 31, 2010.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 8 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 9 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 10 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
How to enter
For your chance to cheer on the Canaries, answer this question - What is the name of Norwich City's captain, who was controversially sent-off against Reading?
a) Grant Holt
b) Chris Martin
c) Wes Hoolahan
Terms and conditions:
Competition closes 9am, Monday December 6,
2010. The winners' names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The winners may be informed by e-mail with their tickets held on the gate to collect before the game. Entrants must not be subject to a football banning order and must be 'home' fans of Norwich City. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. Normal Archant competition rules apply.