Win Mother’s Day lunch for eight at the four star De Vere Dunston Hall!
The Evening News has teamed up with Dunston Hall to give you the chance to win a lunch for eight.
The Grade II listed Dunston Hall was built in 1859 and is set in extensive wooded parkland off the A140, two miles south of Norwich – just the place to treat your mum to a special Mother's Day lunch on Sunday April 3.
Our prize features a three-course Mother's Day lunch for eight with wine in the Brasserie Bar & Grill.
You can either choose from the brasserie menu featuring classic dishes or sample the famous Dunston Hall Carvery.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
Answer this simple question –
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 8 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans
On which day is Mother's Day and the Dunston Hall Carvery?
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes on Friday March 25, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website for full details.