Win Mother’s Day lunch for eight at the four star De Vere Dunston Hall!
The Evening News has teamed up with Dunston Hall to give you the chance to win a lunch for eight.
The Grade II listed Dunston Hall was built in 1859 and is set in extensive wooded parkland off the A140, two miles south of Norwich – just the place to treat your mum to a special Mother's Day lunch on Sunday April 3.
Our prize features a three-course Mother's Day lunch for eight with wine in the Brasserie Bar & Grill.
You can either choose from the brasserie menu featuring classic dishes or sample the famous Dunston Hall Carvery.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
Answer this simple question –
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 3 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 4 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 5 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 6 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 7 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 8 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 9 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 10 'Happy, carefree' memories of Samson and Hercules flood in
On which day is Mother's Day and the Dunston Hall Carvery?
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes on Friday March 25, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website for full details.