Win Mother’s Day lunch for eight at the four star De Vere Dunston Hall!
The Evening News has teamed up with Dunston Hall to give you the chance to win a lunch for eight.
The Grade II listed Dunston Hall was built in 1859 and is set in extensive wooded parkland off the A140, two miles south of Norwich – just the place to treat your mum to a special Mother's Day lunch on Sunday April 3.
Our prize features a three-course Mother's Day lunch for eight with wine in the Brasserie Bar & Grill.
You can either choose from the brasserie menu featuring classic dishes or sample the famous Dunston Hall Carvery.
How to enter:
Answer this simple question –
- 1 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 2 Escaped giant eagle owl spotted in Norwich city centre
- 3 Norwich chippy ranked as one of best in UK
- 4 Toddler died after getting trapped between stair gates
- 5 City flat with spiral staircase and balcony bedroom for sale for £190k
- 6 'She died alone': Plea to raise funds for Ruth who died before Christmas
- 7 Owner of 'thriving' cheesecake business now looking to open shop
- 8 'It drives my wife crazy' - See inside Norwich fan's footy mancave
- 9 Schools face classroom closures due to Covid
- 10 Road plunged into darkness after street light not fixed for two months
On which day is Mother's Day and the Dunston Hall Carvery?
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes on Friday March 25, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website for full details.