Win four pairs of tickets to see the Buddy Holly musical at Norwich Theatre Royal
Buddy is heading back to Norwich Theatre Royal from June 13-18 and features a multi-talented cast telling the story of the legendary rocker Buddy Holly. The Evening News has joined forces with the Theatre Royal to give away four pairs of tickets to the opening night of the show.
Buddy follows the three years of his life that saw him become the world's top recording artist changing the face of popular music before tragically dying in a plane crash aged just 22.
The show features over 20 of Buddy's greatest hits including Peggy Sue, That'll Be The day, Rave On and Heartbeat as well other classics from the era including The Big Bopper's classic Chantilly Lace and Ritchie Valens' La Bamba.
It has proved to be a massive hit all over the world enjoying, having spent over 15 years in the West End, over eight years touring the UK and Ireland, and has been seen by over 21 million people worldwide.
Two performers will share the role of Buddy during the Norwich run. In some performances he will be played by Glen Joseph, who is also a professional rugby referee, a stilt walker and a professional wrestler. Also taking on the role of Buddy at selected shows is Roger Rowley, the great-great-grandson of famous music hall star JR Rowley who also works on TV and film special effects when he is not acting and performing.
You may also want to watch:
To book tickets call the box office on 01603 630000 or visit www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, just answer the question below:
How old was Buddy Holly when he died in a plane crash?
Click the link at the top of the next columnt to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes on Friday June 3, 2011.The winners' names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The performance starts at 7.30pm on June 13. Tickets cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative or another show. Standard Archant competition rules also apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.