Win copies of Malice In Wonderland
Largely filmed and set in Great Yarmouth, Malice in Wonderland, starring Maggie Grace and Danny Dyer, is a disturbing thriller, loosely based on the story of Alice in Wonderland. Going Out has copies of the DVD to give away.
Largely filmed and set in Great Yarmouth, Malice in Wonderland is a disturbing thriller, loosely based on the story of Alice in Wonderland.
Maggie Grace - best known for her appearances in Taken and the TV blockbuster Lost - plays Alice, an American law student who is knocked down by a black cab on a deserted London street. But that is just the start of her problems.
Miles from home and relentlessly pursued by a shadowy group intent on taking her captive, she begins a dark and dangerous journey through a violent underworld full of gangsters, pimps and prostitutes.
With only cab driver Whitey (Danny Dyer) - the White Rabbit - to guide her, she soon finds that the only way out is to fight for her freedom.
You may also want to watch:
As both fists and bullets begin to fly, Whitey and Alice soon find that in a world where nothing is as it seems, their only hope is to turn the tables on those who want to hunt them down, in this explosively twisted thriller where danger lurks around every corner.
The film also stars a host of British acting talent including Paul Kaye - in a character based on the Alice fable character the Caterpillar - and Matt King.
- 1 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 2 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 3 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 9 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
- 10 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners
t Going Out has five DVD copies of the film to give away. To win, just send your name, address and telephone number to Malice In Wonderland Competition, Going Out, Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR11RE. Alternatively email your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
t Entrants must be aged 15 and over.
t Usual Archant competition rules apply.
t Closing date: February 15.