WIN an Exclusive London Break and Party with Gabriella Cilmi
We have teamed up with Indesit, purveyors of simple and smart appliances, to offer one lucky reader and a guest the chance to win a one-night luxury London break at the five-star Andaz Hotel in Liverpool Street, including breakfast and return train travel to London.
Our winner will also have the opportunity to attend the glamorous and exclusive Indesit Party Laundrette on October 14.
The launch party, which is held at the Dray Walk Gallery in the centre of London's east end, will be hosted by celebrity DJ and singer Gabriella Cilmi as well as celebrities from the world of fashion, film and music.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 4 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 5 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 6 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 7 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 8 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 9 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 10 In pictures: The history and changing face of St Stephens
How to Enter
For your chance to win this exclusive London break, answer this question:
Which celebrity is hosting the Indesit Party Launderette?
B: Gabriella Cilmi
C: The Saturdays
Click the link on the right at the top of the page under 'External Links' to enter.
Terms & Conditions
Competition closes Friday, October 8, 2010
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The London break is for a one night stay that must be taken on October 14, 2010. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative and all elements of the prize are subject to availability. Normal Archant competition rules apply.