Win an air purifier and have your home professionally cleaned
To mark Indoor Allergy Week, from October 25 to 29, the Evening News is offering one lucky reader the chance to win an expert clean from the professionals at MOLLY MAID worth up to �160 PLUS a Bionaire� Tower Air Purifier worth �150 to keep your home fresh and allergy-free!
A representative from MOLLY MAID will visit our winner to tailor the clean to their needs and two expert maids will make these areas sparkle. The Bionaire� air purifier, which has been approved by Allergy UK and contains a permanent filter that never needs replacing, removes allergens from the air as they pass through the filter resulting in fresh, clean air.
Allergies affect approximately one in four people in Britain and symptoms occur when our immune system overreacts to a normally harmless substance or environment. Smoke, dust, pollen and pet dander are all allergens found in the home and one of the easiest ways to remove them is by making sure that it's clean.
For more information visit www.bionaireuk.co.uk and www.mollymaid.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
How to enter
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 8 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 9 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
For your chance to win a fabulous prize that will make your home sparkle, answer this question:
How many maids will clean our winner's home?
a) One b) Two c) Three
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, November 5, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply.