Win an air purifier and have your home professionally cleaned
To mark Indoor Allergy Week, from October 25 to 29, the Evening News is offering one lucky reader the chance to win an expert clean from the professionals at MOLLY MAID worth up to �160 PLUS a Bionaire� Tower Air Purifier worth �150 to keep your home fresh and allergy-free!
A representative from MOLLY MAID will visit our winner to tailor the clean to their needs and two expert maids will make these areas sparkle. The Bionaire� air purifier, which has been approved by Allergy UK and contains a permanent filter that never needs replacing, removes allergens from the air as they pass through the filter resulting in fresh, clean air.
Allergies affect approximately one in four people in Britain and symptoms occur when our immune system overreacts to a normally harmless substance or environment. Smoke, dust, pollen and pet dander are all allergens found in the home and one of the easiest ways to remove them is by making sure that it's clean.
For more information visit www.bionaireuk.co.uk and www.mollymaid.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
How to enter
- 1 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 4 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 5 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 6 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 7 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 8 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Why The Sunday Times named Norwich one of the best places to live in 2021
For your chance to win a fabulous prize that will make your home sparkle, answer this question:
How many maids will clean our winner's home?
a) One b) Two c) Three
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, November 5, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply.