Win a whale and dolphin spotting family cruise
We have teamed up with PURE, the leading manufacturer of digital radios who are celebrating Energy Saving Week this week, to give one lucky reader the chance to win a two-night whale and dolphin-spotting cruise worth �250 for up to four people.
Our winner can choose to cruise from Portsmouth or Plymouth to St Malo in France, or Santander in Spain. Both cruises offer a relaxing and enjoyable two-night break with the opportunity to see whales and dolphins en route.
PURE help the environment with their Energy Saving Trust recommended radios. These radios have been designed for reduced power consumption and use packaging materials from recycled and sustainable sources. All the components have been selected to minimize their environmental impact and use 25pc of the power required for a low energy light bulb.
What percentage of the electricity used by a low energy light bulb is needed to power a PURE Energy Saving Trust recommended radio?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 2 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 3 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 4 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 5 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 6 Matt Hancock video-calls Norwich surgery staff to say 'thanks'
- 7 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 8 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 9 'Hot-headed' woman drove car over police officer's foot
- 10 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
The competition closes Friday, November 19, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The prizes exclude port charges. Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed. No cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply.