Win a whale and dolphin spotting family cruise
We have teamed up with PURE, the leading manufacturer of digital radios who are celebrating Energy Saving Week this week, to give one lucky reader the chance to win a two-night whale and dolphin-spotting cruise worth �250 for up to four people.
Our winner can choose to cruise from Portsmouth or Plymouth to St Malo in France, or Santander in Spain. Both cruises offer a relaxing and enjoyable two-night break with the opportunity to see whales and dolphins en route.
PURE help the environment with their Energy Saving Trust recommended radios. These radios have been designed for reduced power consumption and use packaging materials from recycled and sustainable sources. All the components have been selected to minimize their environmental impact and use 25pc of the power required for a low energy light bulb.
What percentage of the electricity used by a low energy light bulb is needed to power a PURE Energy Saving Trust recommended radio?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 10 Pasta and cocktails bar opens in Norwich
The competition closes Friday, November 19, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The prizes exclude port charges. Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed. No cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply.