Win a whale and dolphin spotting family cruise
We have teamed up with PURE, the leading manufacturer of digital radios who are celebrating Energy Saving Week this week, to give one lucky reader the chance to win a two-night whale and dolphin-spotting cruise worth �250 for up to four people.
Our winner can choose to cruise from Portsmouth or Plymouth to St Malo in France, or Santander in Spain. Both cruises offer a relaxing and enjoyable two-night break with the opportunity to see whales and dolphins en route.
PURE help the environment with their Energy Saving Trust recommended radios. These radios have been designed for reduced power consumption and use packaging materials from recycled and sustainable sources. All the components have been selected to minimize their environmental impact and use 25pc of the power required for a low energy light bulb.
What percentage of the electricity used by a low energy light bulb is needed to power a PURE Energy Saving Trust recommended radio?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 3 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 4 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 5 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 6 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Childhood friends unite to launch barbershop together
- 9 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space
- 10 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children
The competition closes Friday, November 19, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The prizes exclude port charges. Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed. No cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply.