Win a whale and dolphin spotting family cruise
We have teamed up with PURE, the leading manufacturer of digital radios who are celebrating Energy Saving Week this week, to give one lucky reader the chance to win a two-night whale and dolphin-spotting cruise worth �250 for up to four people.
Our winner can choose to cruise from Portsmouth or Plymouth to St Malo in France, or Santander in Spain. Both cruises offer a relaxing and enjoyable two-night break with the opportunity to see whales and dolphins en route.
PURE help the environment with their Energy Saving Trust recommended radios. These radios have been designed for reduced power consumption and use packaging materials from recycled and sustainable sources. All the components have been selected to minimize their environmental impact and use 25pc of the power required for a low energy light bulb.
What percentage of the electricity used by a low energy light bulb is needed to power a PURE Energy Saving Trust recommended radio?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 8 Veterans plan alternative Remembrance Service after council's is cancelled
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
The competition closes Friday, November 19, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The prizes exclude port charges. Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed. No cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply.