WIN a VIP rock and roll Christmas weekend
The Evening News has teamed up The Wildest Cats in Town Annual Rock and Roll Xmas Party, held at Pontin's holiday village in Pakefield from December 3 to 6, to offer one lucky winner and their guest a VIP package to the weekend worth �500.
The prize includes VIP club accommodation with chocolates and a bottle of wine on arrival as well as a
three-course evening meal and full English breakfast each day. Our winner will also have the unique chance to meet Louisiana's Linda Gail Lewis backstage.
This is a rare opportunity to enjoy rock and roll at it's best with 18 fantastic bands and six top DJ's performing during the weekend including Mike Sanchez, The 10 piece Doo-Wop Band and an exclusive performance from Jerry Lee Lewis's sensational little sister - Linda Gail Lewis.
For more information visit www.tennesseeclub.net or call 01530 45 56 57.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter - For your chance to win this fantastic prize, answer this question:
- 1 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 4 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 5 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 6 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 7 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 8 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Why The Sunday Times named Norwich one of the best places to live in 2021
What is the name of Linda Gail Lewis's famous brother who recorded Great Balls of Fire?
A) Tom Jones
B) Elvis Presley
C) Jerry Lee Lewis
Click the link on the right at the top of the page under 'External Links' to enter.
Competition closes Friday, October 22.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative and all elements of the prize are subject to availability. Normal Archant competition rules apply.