WIN a VIP rock and roll Christmas weekend
The Evening News has teamed up The Wildest Cats in Town Annual Rock and Roll Xmas Party, held at Pontin's holiday village in Pakefield from December 3 to 6, to offer one lucky winner and their guest a VIP package to the weekend worth �500.
The prize includes VIP club accommodation with chocolates and a bottle of wine on arrival as well as a
three-course evening meal and full English breakfast each day. Our winner will also have the unique chance to meet Louisiana's Linda Gail Lewis backstage.
This is a rare opportunity to enjoy rock and roll at it's best with 18 fantastic bands and six top DJ's performing during the weekend including Mike Sanchez, The 10 piece Doo-Wop Band and an exclusive performance from Jerry Lee Lewis's sensational little sister - Linda Gail Lewis.
For more information visit www.tennesseeclub.net or call 01530 45 56 57.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter - For your chance to win this fantastic prize, answer this question:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 4 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 5 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 6 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
What is the name of Linda Gail Lewis's famous brother who recorded Great Balls of Fire?
A) Tom Jones
B) Elvis Presley
C) Jerry Lee Lewis
Click the link on the right at the top of the page under 'External Links' to enter.
Competition closes Friday, October 22.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative and all elements of the prize are subject to availability. Normal Archant competition rules apply.