Win a VIP boudoir photography shoot at Silvestri Studios!
Ladies, have you ever wondered how you'd look as a 50s pin-up model or burlesque star? If so, here's your chance as Evening News has teamed up with Silvestri Studios, to give you a chance to win a VIP boudoir photography shoot at Silvestri Studios worth �350!
With Valentine's Day done and dusted for another year, we've decided to bring a little fun and mischief back into Norwich with Silvestri Studio's new VIP package of sexy boudoir photo shoots. And to celebrate, we're giving away one session free to a lucky Evening News reader.
Here's what our winner can expect:
• Welcome drinks and nibbles on arrival at our Norwich studio
• Consultation with our founder and head photographer, Stefania Silvestri
You may also want to watch:
• Professional hair and makeup session with the talented Melissa of Melissa Abel www.melissaabel.co.uk
• A full 2.5-hour photo shoot at our custom studio, complete with posing guidance, costume changes and use of our extensive range of props
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police
• Exclusive portfolio of professionally-edited images of you looking drop-dead gorgeous!
What is boudoir photography?
The word 'boudoir' comes from the French 'boudeur', meaning 'sulky' or 'sultry'. The term used to refer to the private rooms of a lady of the aristocracy, but in recent times it has come to be used to describe a bedroom that is decorated in an ornate, antique style.
Boudoir photography has taken this is a starting point for a visual style that takes in burlesque, vintage Hollywood, film noir and striptease. At Silvestri, shoots are fun and daring, but always tasteful and never cross the line into nudity. There's no need to worry about your size either – a boudoir shoot is all about making you feel confident and positive, and Silvestri's expert photographers know how to work with all shapes, from a slender size 8 to a curvy size 20.
If you'd like to find out more about Silvestri Studio's VIP boudoir packages or book a shoot, please visit www.silvestristudios.co.uk/VIP-boudoir-shoots.aspx. To see their full range of photography services, visit www.silvestristudios.co.uk.
How to enter:
To win a free VIP boudoir photography shoot at Silvestri Studios, all you have to do is answer the following question:
What is a boudoir?
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes on Friday March 18, 2011. The competition is open to adults aged 18 or over. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website for full details.