WIN a Spectacular Christmas Party worth �500!
The Evening News has teamed up with De Vere Dunston Hall to give one lucky reader the chance to win a party for 10 people at the hotel's spectacular Christmas Party Night on December 20, worth �500!
The evening includes a delicious three-course meal, five bottles of house wine and some of the best entertainment in the region!
From Christmas lunches and dinners to lavish banquets and sensational private parties, the team at Dunston Hall will take care of every detail to make the festive season stress-free, fun-filled and unforgettable.
For more information visit www.devere.co.uk or call 01508 470444.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Former village pub for sale as home
- 7 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 8 21 bins left on street sparks debate on keeping pavements clear
- 9 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 10 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
For your chance to win a Christmas Party worth �500, answer this question
What kind of animals pull Santa's sleigh?
Click top right hand corner to enter! 'Click here to enter competition'
The competition closes Friday, December 10.
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, December 10. The winner's name will be drawn at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available and all elements of the prize are subject to availability. Further De Vere and Archant competition rules apply.