WIN a Spectacular Christmas Party worth �500!
The Evening News has teamed up with De Vere Dunston Hall to give one lucky reader the chance to win a party for 10 people at the hotel's spectacular Christmas Party Night on December 20, worth �500!
The evening includes a delicious three-course meal, five bottles of house wine and some of the best entertainment in the region!
From Christmas lunches and dinners to lavish banquets and sensational private parties, the team at Dunston Hall will take care of every detail to make the festive season stress-free, fun-filled and unforgettable.
For more information visit www.devere.co.uk or call 01508 470444.
How to enter
- 1 Sweet Briar Road to reopen TODAY
- 2 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 3 Norwich pub to host street party with Caribbean BBQ, DJs and stalls
- 4 Chaos at major airports sees demand for Norwich flights increase 400pc
- 5 New Tesco store opens in city centre
- 6 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 7 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 8 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 9 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 10 Wakey wakey! Church bells pose dilemma to swanky flats plan
For your chance to win a Christmas Party worth �500, answer this question
What kind of animals pull Santa's sleigh?
Click top right hand corner to enter! 'Click here to enter competition'
The competition closes Friday, December 10.
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, December 10. The winner's name will be drawn at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available and all elements of the prize are subject to availability. Further De Vere and Archant competition rules apply.