Win a shopping spree at H&M in Norwich
To celebrate the opening of H&M's new children's wear store at Chapelfield Shopping Centre we've teamed up with H&M to offer readers the chance to win a shopping spree at H&M's Norwich stores!
We are giving readers the chance to win one of five �50 gift cards to spend in either of H&M's two stores in Chapelfield – a great opportunity to updating your or your children's wardrobes for autumn and winter.
The new H&M children's wear store will open its doors on Thursday November 3 at 11am. You'll find a wide range of H&M's collections at affordable prices for children of all ages, including coordinated accessories.
H&M's existing store in Chapelfield Shopping Centre will no longer carry children's wear and will instead have a more extensive selection of H&M's women's and men's wear, including the high fashion Trend collection for women and H&M's range of suiting for men.
The first 100 customers in the queue when the new children's wear store opens on Thursday November 3 at 11am will also be lucky enough to receive an H&M gift card ranging in value from �5 to �50 to spend in the new store on opening day!
You may also want to watch:
So, make sure to put November 3 in your diary!
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question correctly -
Where is H&M opening a new store?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at noon on Friday November 11. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.