WIN a nostalgic trip down memory lane...�500 worth of Timereel DVDs to be won!
The Evening News has teamed up with Timereel Studios to give five lucky readers the chance to win a bumper prize pack of 10 Timereel DVDs worth over �100 each, which will take our winners for a nostalgic trip down memory lane.
Each film has been carefully crafted in a documentary-style using original archive footage, much of it never seen before. The films show what life was like for ordinary people, many living through some extraordinary times, charting historic milestones and special events through the decades.
For more information or to place an order visit www.timereel.co.uk or call 01603 251 744. Orders must be placed before midday on December 21 (UK only) to ensure Christmas delivery.
Each winner will receive the following 10 DVDs: Anglia at War – part 1,2 and 3, The Broads – a Norfolk and Suffolk Treasure, Norfolk Past – the County our Parents knew, Norwich in the Fifties, Norwich in the Sixties – Part 1 and 2, Norwich before the War, Yesterday's Farm: East Anglia and Beyond.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 8 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 9 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 10 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
For your chance to win ten fantastic Timereel DVDs, answer this question:
What style are Timereel DVDs produced in
The competition closes Friday, January 7, 2011.
Terms and conditions: The competition closes Friday, January 7, 2011. The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The prize will be delivered in January or February 2011 subject to availability. No cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply.