Win a mini cruise for two to Denmark
The Evening News has joined forces with cruise ferry operator DFDS Seaways to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a mini cruise to Denmark.
Cruise overnight from Harwich and enjoy a delicious meal in one of the restaurants followed by a drink in the bar before relaxing in your en suite cabin with a film.
Next morning awake refreshed and ready to explore the quaint maritime town of Esbjerg. Spend the day in its various museums or if you've a head for heights, stroll up to the famous water tower and take in a beautiful panoramic view of the town.
Alternatively head to the beach for a stroll or take a short ferry ride to the beautiful island of Fan�, a haven for wildlife. After a day's sightseeing, head back to the ship for a relaxing cruise home.
The prize is for two people and includes evening meals and breakfasts.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 5 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 6 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 10 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
To win this fantastic prize all you have to do is answer the following question -
In which country is Esbjerg?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday August 12, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over only. The prize is not transferable and is valid for travel until 30 December 2011, excluding August. The prize is subject to availability and usual DFDS Seaways terms & conditions apply, visit www.dfds.co.uk/terms for details.