Win a mini cruise for two to Denmark
The Evening News has joined forces with cruise ferry operator DFDS Seaways to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a mini cruise to Denmark.
Cruise overnight from Harwich and enjoy a delicious meal in one of the restaurants followed by a drink in the bar before relaxing in your en suite cabin with a film.
Next morning awake refreshed and ready to explore the quaint maritime town of Esbjerg. Spend the day in its various museums or if you've a head for heights, stroll up to the famous water tower and take in a beautiful panoramic view of the town.
Alternatively head to the beach for a stroll or take a short ferry ride to the beautiful island of Fan�, a haven for wildlife. After a day's sightseeing, head back to the ship for a relaxing cruise home.
The prize is for two people and includes evening meals and breakfasts.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
To win this fantastic prize all you have to do is answer the following question -
In which country is Esbjerg?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday August 12, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over only. The prize is not transferable and is valid for travel until 30 December 2011, excluding August. The prize is subject to availability and usual DFDS Seaways terms & conditions apply, visit www.dfds.co.uk/terms for details.