Win a Hotpoint washing machine
The Evening News is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a fantastic Hotpoint Eco Tech washing machine, featuring their unique lowtemperature energy-saving Eco Cycles, and two bottles of Ariel Excel Gel.
You can cut down on the amount of energy you use in simple ways, even when washing your clothes, which is why Ariel and Hotpoint are working together to help you waste less resources and get great results.
Hotpoint's high performance, low energy Eco Tech range of washing machines are designed to help you use less energy, with features like their unique low-temperature energy saving Eco Cycles, which have been specially designed together with Ariel. In fact, by using Ariel Excel Gel with Hotpoint's Eco Cycles you can save around 50 to 70pc in energy*.
Find out how you can waste less at www.futurefriendly.co.uk or www.hotpoint.co.uk/eco.
Alternatively, look out for 'Less Waste, More Reward' stickers on products in-store.
You may also want to watch:
*energy savings are up to 50pc for Eco Cotton cycle, up to 68pc for Eco Synthetic cycle and up to 70pc for Eco Fast Wash cycle (all compared to an equivalent 30oC Cycle).
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
How to enter
Approximately how much energy can you save by using Ariel Excel Gel with Hotpoint's Eco Cycles?
To enter click the link 'Click here to enter competition' at the top right of this page
The competition closes Friday, October 29, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. Entrants must be over 18-years-old. The prize is for a Hotpoint WML 540P washing machine and two vouchers, each redeemable for a pack of Ariel Excel Gel. Vouchers will expire on December 31, 2010. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. No cash alternative is available. In the event the claim for a prize is not received within seven working days of such notification, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Please allow 28 days for delivery. Further Archant and Procter and Gamble competition rules apply.