Win a Hotpoint washing machine
The Evening News is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a fantastic Hotpoint Eco Tech washing machine, featuring their unique lowtemperature energy-saving Eco Cycles, and two bottles of Ariel Excel Gel.
You can cut down on the amount of energy you use in simple ways, even when washing your clothes, which is why Ariel and Hotpoint are working together to help you waste less resources and get great results.
Hotpoint's high performance, low energy Eco Tech range of washing machines are designed to help you use less energy, with features like their unique low-temperature energy saving Eco Cycles, which have been specially designed together with Ariel. In fact, by using Ariel Excel Gel with Hotpoint's Eco Cycles you can save around 50 to 70pc in energy*.
Find out how you can waste less at www.futurefriendly.co.uk or www.hotpoint.co.uk/eco.
Alternatively, look out for 'Less Waste, More Reward' stickers on products in-store.
*energy savings are up to 50pc for Eco Cotton cycle, up to 68pc for Eco Synthetic cycle and up to 70pc for Eco Fast Wash cycle (all compared to an equivalent 30oC Cycle).
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 8 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
How to enter
Approximately how much energy can you save by using Ariel Excel Gel with Hotpoint's Eco Cycles?
To enter click the link 'Click here to enter competition' at the top right of this page
The competition closes Friday, October 29, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. Entrants must be over 18-years-old. The prize is for a Hotpoint WML 540P washing machine and two vouchers, each redeemable for a pack of Ariel Excel Gel. Vouchers will expire on December 31, 2010. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. No cash alternative is available. In the event the claim for a prize is not received within seven working days of such notification, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Please allow 28 days for delivery. Further Archant and Procter and Gamble competition rules apply.