Win a Halloween weekend break
We have teamed up with the Ramada hotel in Colchester to offer one lucky reader and their guest a two-night Halloween break at the hotel with dinner and a full English breakfast included as well as a Murder Mystery night on October 30.
The Murder Mystery night includes a set menu dinner, drinks on arrival and prizes for those who correctly guess 'whodunnit'. At the end of the evening our winner can simply retire to their room and look forward to a second day relaxing in the hotel. For more information visit www.ramadacolchester.co.uk.
How to enter
For your chance to win this frighteningly good weekend break, answer the following question:
Which of the following is traditionally carved on Halloween?
- 1 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 2 Family living in city's 'worst' council house despair over new damp
- 3 See inside this 'stunning' £700k family home for sale in a Norwich suburb
- 4 Norwich City star and fan groups back call for drums at Carrow Road
- 5 Mum-to-be outraged after yobs vandalise 13 cars in suburb
- 6 Man refusing to pay rent for council flat over 16-year mould problem
- 7 Extra security measures approved for flats plagued by drug use
- 8 Norwich's tiniest pub completes facelift
- 9 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 10 Graduate outraged after being handed tax bill for unoccupied student digs
To enter click the link 'Click here to enter the competition' on the top right of this page
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, October 22, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The prize is for a weekend break starting October, 30, 2010. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. No alternative date or cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply.