Win a Halloween weekend break
We have teamed up with the Ramada hotel in Colchester to offer one lucky reader and their guest a two-night Halloween break at the hotel with dinner and a full English breakfast included as well as a Murder Mystery night on October 30.
The Murder Mystery night includes a set menu dinner, drinks on arrival and prizes for those who correctly guess 'whodunnit'. At the end of the evening our winner can simply retire to their room and look forward to a second day relaxing in the hotel. For more information visit www.ramadacolchester.co.uk.
How to enter
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win this frighteningly good weekend break, answer the following question:
Which of the following is traditionally carved on Halloween?
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 7 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 8 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
To enter click the link 'Click here to enter the competition' on the top right of this page
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, October 22, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The prize is for a weekend break starting October, 30, 2010. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. No alternative date or cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply.