Win a Halloween weekend break
We have teamed up with the Ramada hotel in Colchester to offer one lucky reader and their guest a two-night Halloween break at the hotel with dinner and a full English breakfast included as well as a Murder Mystery night on October 30.
The Murder Mystery night includes a set menu dinner, drinks on arrival and prizes for those who correctly guess 'whodunnit'. At the end of the evening our winner can simply retire to their room and look forward to a second day relaxing in the hotel. For more information visit www.ramadacolchester.co.uk.
How to enter
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win this frighteningly good weekend break, answer the following question:
Which of the following is traditionally carved on Halloween?
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 4 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 5 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 6 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 7 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 8 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 9 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 10 Government could 'relax' lockdown before mid-February
To enter click the link 'Click here to enter the competition' on the top right of this page
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, October 22, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The prize is for a weekend break starting October, 30, 2010. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. No alternative date or cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply.