Win a Halloween weekend break
We have teamed up with the Ramada hotel in Colchester to offer one lucky reader and their guest a two-night Halloween break at the hotel with dinner and a full English breakfast included as well as a Murder Mystery night on October 30.
The Murder Mystery night includes a set menu dinner, drinks on arrival and prizes for those who correctly guess 'whodunnit'. At the end of the evening our winner can simply retire to their room and look forward to a second day relaxing in the hotel. For more information visit www.ramadacolchester.co.uk.
How to enter
For your chance to win this frighteningly good weekend break, answer the following question:
Which of the following is traditionally carved on Halloween?
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 3 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 4 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 5 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 6 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 7 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 8 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 9 Mobility scooter trashed by hazardous wheelie bins
- 10 Fine dining Indian restaurant named best in region at awards
To enter click the link 'Click here to enter the competition' on the top right of this page
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes Friday, October 22, 2010.
The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The prize is for a weekend break starting October, 30, 2010. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. No alternative date or cash alternative is available. Normal Archant competition rules apply.