Win a Gold Ticket package for Wymondham Music Festival Fortnight
The Evening News has two Gold Tickets to give away to nine of the best events at this year's Wymondham Music Festival.
The Gold Ticket package is a very special deal comprising a pair of tickets for each of the nine events for just �90. This is less than half the price paid on the door - and includes reserved seats.
The events in the package are:
* Saturday, June 25, Aquarelle Guitar Quartet, Wymondham Abbey, 7.30pm.
* Wednesday, June 29, Violin Songs, Madeleine Mitchell violin and Andrew Ball piano, Wymondham Abbey, 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
* Thursday, June 30, Kit Downes Jazz Trio, Wymondham Abbey, 7.30pm.
* Friday, July 1, Folk Showcase with Pennyless and Tallis, Wymondham Baptist Church, 8pm.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 3 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 5 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 6 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
* Saturday, July 2, The SweetBeats, Wymondham Central Hall, 8pm.
* Wednesday, July 6, Lee Vasey Band, Wymondham Central Hall, 8pm.
* Friday, July 8, Anna Mudeka Band, Wymondham Central Hall, 8pm.
* Saturday, July 9, Matt Wates Jazz Sextet, Wymondham Central Hall, 8pm.
* Sunday, July 10, Garlic Theatre presents Fiddlesticks, Wymondham Baptist Church, 3pm.
To buy a Gold Ticket contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01953 601939. For more information about Wymondham Music Festival see www.wymfestival.org.uk.
How to enter:
To have a chance of winning one of the Gold Tickets on offer answer this question -
Where are the Kit Downes Trio playing on June 30?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday June 17, 2011. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.