Win a deluxe breadmaker with Princes
Princes is giving Evening News readers a chance to win one of two fantastic breadmakers, along with a variety of its delicious sandwich pastes.
What better way to enjoy family time together than to create delicious family meals? Princes is giving Evening News readers a chance to win one of two fantastic breadmakers, along with a variety of its delicious sandwich pastes so that you can enjoy Princes pastes on toast as a tasty homemade snack while saving money – perfect if you're feeling the post-Christmas pinch.
To help you to enjoy spending more quality time with your family, Princes is also offering to relieve some of your financial strains, giving you the chance to have your mortgage paid for an entire year – simply look out for special packs of its sandwich pastes in most major supermarkets and visit www.princes.co.uk/offers.
How to enter
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win a breadmaker and a selection of Princes delicious sandwich pastes answer this question:
Which of the below is NOT a type of bread?
- 1 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 2 Reaction to plans for new Norwich Block entertainment venue
- 3 New 170-place school likely to get go-ahead
- 4 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 5 Nut allergy fears spark battle for 'landmark' walnut tree
- 6 Tributes pour in for 'much loved lady' after body found
- 7 Costa Coffee to close Norwich high street cafe
- 8 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 9 Pupils demand cycle lane as NDR sends 1200 cars their way during rush hour
- 10 The moment drugs squad smashes down a suspected dealer's door
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes on Friday, February 11, 2011. The two winners' names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. Enter further terms and conditions from the client. Normal Archant competition rules apply - see our website Terms & Conditions for full details.