Win a deluxe breadmaker with Princes
Princes is giving Evening News readers a chance to win one of two fantastic breadmakers, along with a variety of its delicious sandwich pastes.
What better way to enjoy family time together than to create delicious family meals? Princes is giving Evening News readers a chance to win one of two fantastic breadmakers, along with a variety of its delicious sandwich pastes so that you can enjoy Princes pastes on toast as a tasty homemade snack while saving money – perfect if you're feeling the post-Christmas pinch.
To help you to enjoy spending more quality time with your family, Princes is also offering to relieve some of your financial strains, giving you the chance to have your mortgage paid for an entire year – simply look out for special packs of its sandwich pastes in most major supermarkets and visit www.princes.co.uk/offers.
How to enter
For your chance to win a breadmaker and a selection of Princes delicious sandwich pastes answer this question:
Which of the below is NOT a type of bread?
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 3 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 4 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 5 Could ANOTHER McDonald's be coming to Norwich?
- 6 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 7 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 8 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 9 See inside this Tudor townhouse for sale for £325,000
- 10 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes on Friday, February 11, 2011. The two winners' names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. Enter further terms and conditions from the client. Normal Archant competition rules apply - see our website Terms & Conditions for full details.