Win a deluxe breadmaker with Princes
Princes is giving Evening News readers a chance to win one of two fantastic breadmakers, along with a variety of its delicious sandwich pastes.
What better way to enjoy family time together than to create delicious family meals? Princes is giving Evening News readers a chance to win one of two fantastic breadmakers, along with a variety of its delicious sandwich pastes so that you can enjoy Princes pastes on toast as a tasty homemade snack while saving money – perfect if you're feeling the post-Christmas pinch.
To help you to enjoy spending more quality time with your family, Princes is also offering to relieve some of your financial strains, giving you the chance to have your mortgage paid for an entire year – simply look out for special packs of its sandwich pastes in most major supermarkets and visit www.princes.co.uk/offers.
How to enter
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win a breadmaker and a selection of Princes delicious sandwich pastes answer this question:
Which of the below is NOT a type of bread?
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 3 Police called as Horsford tree-hacker strikes again
- 4 Norwich nostalgia: Visit Eaton Park in the 1990s
- 5 Winners of the Eat Out Norwich Awards 2021 announced
- 6 Cob yobs launch crops at homes in bizarre attack
- 7 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 8 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 9 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 10 Three cars smash into wall at petrol station as bosses take action
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes on Friday, February 11, 2011. The two winners' names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. Enter further terms and conditions from the client. Normal Archant competition rules apply - see our website Terms & Conditions for full details.