Win a deluxe breadmaker with Princes
Princes is giving Evening News readers a chance to win one of two fantastic breadmakers, along with a variety of its delicious sandwich pastes.
What better way to enjoy family time together than to create delicious family meals? Princes is giving Evening News readers a chance to win one of two fantastic breadmakers, along with a variety of its delicious sandwich pastes so that you can enjoy Princes pastes on toast as a tasty homemade snack while saving money – perfect if you're feeling the post-Christmas pinch.
To help you to enjoy spending more quality time with your family, Princes is also offering to relieve some of your financial strains, giving you the chance to have your mortgage paid for an entire year – simply look out for special packs of its sandwich pastes in most major supermarkets and visit www.princes.co.uk/offers.
How to enter
For your chance to win a breadmaker and a selection of Princes delicious sandwich pastes answer this question:
Which of the below is NOT a type of bread?
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 6 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Man, 67, arrested on suspicion of arson after city flat fire
- 9 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
- 10 Plea to get 5ft mega bush axed from busy pavement
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes on Friday, February 11, 2011. The two winners' names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. Enter further terms and conditions from the client. Normal Archant competition rules apply - see our website Terms & Conditions for full details.