Win a deluxe breadmaker with Princes
Princes is giving Evening News readers a chance to win one of two fantastic breadmakers, along with a variety of its delicious sandwich pastes.
What better way to enjoy family time together than to create delicious family meals? Princes is giving Evening News readers a chance to win one of two fantastic breadmakers, along with a variety of its delicious sandwich pastes so that you can enjoy Princes pastes on toast as a tasty homemade snack while saving money – perfect if you're feeling the post-Christmas pinch.
To help you to enjoy spending more quality time with your family, Princes is also offering to relieve some of your financial strains, giving you the chance to have your mortgage paid for an entire year – simply look out for special packs of its sandwich pastes in most major supermarkets and visit www.princes.co.uk/offers.
How to enter
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win a breadmaker and a selection of Princes delicious sandwich pastes answer this question:
Which of the below is NOT a type of bread?
- 1 All the major 2021 Norwich events scheduled to go ahead
- 2 Award-winning Norfolk school appoints new headteacher
- 3 Craig David announces 2021 outdoor concert in Norwich
- 4 Not so fast Thomas. Farke dismisses Brentford boss claims after 1-0 City win
- 5 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 6 Teenager jailed for sexual offences in Norwich
- 7 Mum tells how condition has made son, 10, throw himself down stairs
- 8 'Size doesn't matter': Three pals get go-ahead for city micropub
- 9 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Norwich City fan recovering after 52-day Covid hospital battle
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes on Friday, February 11, 2011. The two winners' names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. Enter further terms and conditions from the client. Normal Archant competition rules apply - see our website Terms & Conditions for full details.