Win a copy of The Endless Summer on DVD
The search for the perfect wave is here at last and the Evening News are giving 10 lucky winners a chance to catch it.
Turn on; tune in; catch the perfect wave. Legendary surf movie director Bruce Brown's 1966 masterpiece The Endless Summer follows two Californian surfers as they cross the globe on the ultimate surfing adventure.
From the uncharted waters of West Africa to the shark-filled seas of Australia to the tropical paradise of Tahiti, Mike Hynson and Robert August accomplish in a few months what most people never manage in a lifetime… they live their dream.
Featuring a heart-pounding surf rock soundtrack by The Sandals, The Endless Summer is the surf movie – a timeless evocation of the beauty, excitement and passion of the sport. Since wowing cinemagoers in the Sixties, Oscar-nominated director Bruce Brown's dazzling account of two surfers' quest for the perfect wave has captured the imagination of each new generation, captivated by Endless Summer's breathtaking celebration of surfing and surf culture.
However, The Endless Summer has been unavailable on DVD in the UK… until now! This special collector's edition also includes follow-up film Endless Summer Revisited,
You may also want to watch:
making it the perfect DVD for surfers and film fans alike.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 5 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 6 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 7 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 8 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 9 'Happy, carefree' memories of Samson and Hercules flood in
- 10 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
How to enter:
For your chance to win a collectors edition of this masterpiece, answer the following question -
In what year was Bruce Brown's masterpiece The Endless Summer originally released?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday September 2. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.