Win a copy of The Endless Summer on DVD
The search for the perfect wave is here at last and the Evening News are giving 10 lucky winners a chance to catch it.
Turn on; tune in; catch the perfect wave. Legendary surf movie director Bruce Brown's 1966 masterpiece The Endless Summer follows two Californian surfers as they cross the globe on the ultimate surfing adventure.
From the uncharted waters of West Africa to the shark-filled seas of Australia to the tropical paradise of Tahiti, Mike Hynson and Robert August accomplish in a few months what most people never manage in a lifetime… they live their dream.
Featuring a heart-pounding surf rock soundtrack by The Sandals, The Endless Summer is the surf movie – a timeless evocation of the beauty, excitement and passion of the sport. Since wowing cinemagoers in the Sixties, Oscar-nominated director Bruce Brown's dazzling account of two surfers' quest for the perfect wave has captured the imagination of each new generation, captivated by Endless Summer's breathtaking celebration of surfing and surf culture.
However, The Endless Summer has been unavailable on DVD in the UK… until now! This special collector's edition also includes follow-up film Endless Summer Revisited,
You may also want to watch:
making it the perfect DVD for surfers and film fans alike.
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 3 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 4 Police called as Horsford tree-hacker strikes again
- 5 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 6 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 7 Norwich nostalgia: Visit Eaton Park in the 1990s
- 8 Cob yobs launch crops at homes in bizarre attack
- 9 Mysabar is BACK! City's cosy outdoor bar returns for another Christmas
- 10 Winners of the Eat Out Norwich Awards 2021 announced
How to enter:
For your chance to win a collectors edition of this masterpiece, answer the following question -
In what year was Bruce Brown's masterpiece The Endless Summer originally released?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday September 2. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.