Win �750 to spend at Chapelfield plus festive meal for 10
Chapelfield, the George Hotel in Norwich and the Evening News have teamed up for a brilliant new Christmas card competition. We want youngsters to design, draw or paint a card that will be used as this year's Christmas card for the Arlington Hotel Group and will be the image on Chapelfield shopping centre's Christmas gift card wallet.
Entries will be judged by Chapelfield general manager Davina Tanner, Arlington Hotel Group regional sales manager Julie Ashworth and Evening News editor Tim Williams. And we have a fantastic prize for the winner, a �750 Chapelfield shopping gift card which can be used in any of the centre's stores and a superb Christmas family meal for ten worth �250 at one of the Arlington Group hotels below.
George Hotel, Norwich
Scarborough Hill, North Walsham
You may also want to watch:
George Hotel, Swaffham
Wroxham Hotel, Wroxham
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 New pop-up dried flower store opens in Norwich
Heath Court Hotel, Newmarket
The best of the entries will also go on display in December at Chapelfield to be enjoyed by thousands of festive shoppers in Norwich.
To be in with a chance of winning this superb prize all you need to do is send your picture to:-
Christmas Card Competition,
Chapelfield Management Offices,
40-46 St Stephen's St,
You can also hand in your entry at Chapelfield's information desk in Chapelfield, The Evening News offices in Rouen Road, Norwich, or at the reception desk at the George Hotel in Arlington Lane, just off Newmarket Road.
Entries are open to those up to the age of 18 and must be received by Wednesday, November 10, 2010.
The winner will be announced in the Evening News on Saturday, November 13.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.