WIN 20 new Universal Pictures DVDs worth �400!
The Evening News has teamed up with Universal Pictures to give one lucky reader a bumper pack of 20 new DVD releases. These include fantastic comedy titles such as Billy Connolly and Ricky Gervais, as well as other TV favourites like Dancing on Ice and Downton Abbey.
Universal Pictures are not only the world's biggest film studios in the world, they also work with and release the UK's biggest stand-up comedy talent every year and some of the hottest new films, TV dramas and entertainment. Their DVDS make the perfect Christmas gift, not to mention being perfect to watch with family over the festive season!
The Fantastic Prize includes all of these DVDS!
Bill Bailey - Dandelion Mind, Billy Connolly Live in London 2010, Dara O'Briain Live 2010, Dylan Moran:Aim Low, Jason Manford Live in Manchester, Jethro Live: I Told It My Way, Kevin Bridges: The Story So Far Live In Glasgow, Michael McIntyre Comedy Collection, Ricky Gervais Live IV - Science, Ross Noble: Things Live, Downton Abbey, Sean Lock Live: Lockipedia, Simon Amstell: Do Nothing Live, The World According to Russell Brand, Tim Minchin Live: You Ready for This?. Victoria Wood: Midlife Christmas, Dancing on Ice Live Tour 2010, Les Miserables 25th Anniversary, Get Him to the Greek, Robin Hood.
- 1 Norwich Airport TUI flight delayed by 42 hours
- 2 5 new shop openings in Norwich to look forward to
- 3 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 4 Landlady 'hard at work' as city pub prepares for July reopening
- 5 Can you spot yourself at the Simply Red gig at Earlham Park?
- 6 Police called after sudden death at home near Norwich
- 7 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 8 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 9 Blanket ban: Standing room only for Simply Red fans
- 10 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
How to enter
For your chance to win a bumper pack of 20 DVDS, simply answer this question:
Which of the following is the name of a DVD included in the prize?
a) Dancing on Ice Live
b) Dancing in the Moonlight
c) Riverdance Live
Click top right hand corner to enter! 'Click here to enter competition'
The competition closes Monday, December 20, 2010.
Terms and conditions: The competition closes Monday, December 20, 2010. The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. Further Universal Pictures and Archant competition rules apply.