WIN 20 new Universal Pictures DVDs worth �400!
The Evening News has teamed up with Universal Pictures to give one lucky reader a bumper pack of 20 new DVD releases. These include fantastic comedy titles such as Billy Connolly and Ricky Gervais, as well as other TV favourites like Dancing on Ice and Downton Abbey.
Universal Pictures are not only the world's biggest film studios in the world, they also work with and release the UK's biggest stand-up comedy talent every year and some of the hottest new films, TV dramas and entertainment. Their DVDS make the perfect Christmas gift, not to mention being perfect to watch with family over the festive season!
The Fantastic Prize includes all of these DVDS!
You may also want to watch:
Bill Bailey - Dandelion Mind, Billy Connolly Live in London 2010, Dara O'Briain Live 2010, Dylan Moran:Aim Low, Jason Manford Live in Manchester, Jethro Live: I Told It My Way, Kevin Bridges: The Story So Far Live In Glasgow, Michael McIntyre Comedy Collection, Ricky Gervais Live IV - Science, Ross Noble: Things Live, Downton Abbey, Sean Lock Live: Lockipedia, Simon Amstell: Do Nothing Live, The World According to Russell Brand, Tim Minchin Live: You Ready for This?. Victoria Wood: Midlife Christmas, Dancing on Ice Live Tour 2010, Les Miserables 25th Anniversary, Get Him to the Greek, Robin Hood.
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
How to enter
For your chance to win a bumper pack of 20 DVDS, simply answer this question:
Which of the following is the name of a DVD included in the prize?
a) Dancing on Ice Live
b) Dancing in the Moonlight
c) Riverdance Live
Click top right hand corner to enter! 'Click here to enter competition'
The competition closes Monday, December 20, 2010.
Terms and conditions: The competition closes Monday, December 20, 2010. The winner's name will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. Further Universal Pictures and Archant competition rules apply.