Wilkinson’s of Norwich offers tea delivery service
- Credit: Archant
As a nation we love tea, and what better day to celebrate than international tea day.
Tea is the world’s most manufactured and consumed drink, but recently supermarkets shelves have been looking a little bare of the nation’s favourite botanical beverage.
Luckily, tea lovers need not despair, as Wilkinson’s of Norwich, which is based in Norwich Lanes, has taken the decision to move its 132 strong range of luxury loose leaf teas as well as its 30 different types of coffee online and available for home delivery.
The business has also decided to waive postage costs for orders above £15 during the Covid-19 crisis.
Debbie Harris, who part-owns Wilkinson’s, said: “Tea is a plant, so it’s a botanical, and often when we are feeling down a cup of tea is a pick you up.”
You may also want to watch:
Wilkinson’s of Norwich is also donating packs of English Breakfast Tea, packed by the five-year-old daughter of a friend who works at the NNUH, to the hospital.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Two men in critical state as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 6 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 7 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 8 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 9 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns