Where is your nearest Macmillan Coffee Morning in Norwich? Find out here
The World's Biggest Coffee Morning in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support starts today. But where can you go for coffee, cake and a good cause in Norwich?
Coffee, cake and other tasty treats will be consumed as charity coffee mornings take place across Norwich today.
Events will be held up and down the country as The World's Biggest Coffee Morning raises money for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Here are just some of the events happening in Norwich today:
You may also want to watch:
• A coffee morning in memory of a much-loved friend and colleague will be held at a Thorpe St Andrew School tomorrow between 9am and 1pm. It is held in memory of Sandra Jeffels, who died of cancer last year, and will include a raffle, guess the biscuit competition, second-hand uniform sale and Rock Rock Boutique and much more. Cake donations are welcome. Entrance to the playgroup is via Furze Road.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 7 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 8 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 9 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
• Marks and Spencer will be holding a day in aid of the charity in their caf� at the store on Rampant Horse Street, Norwich.
• Gloria & Colin Irons - 113 Harvey Lane, Norwich, NR7 0AG between 10am – 1pm, with the added tombola, raffle, books and various other things.
• Broadland Guards, Delta House, Vulcan Rd North, Norwich, NR6 6AQ will be holding their event at 10.30am on the Industrial Estate, and is open to all there and those passing through.
• Aldiss Furniture Store, Hall Road Retail Park, Norwich, Norfolk, NR4 6DH from 9.30am – 11.30am.
• Rumbling Tum cafe on St Benedicts will also be holding an event all day in aid of the charity.
• The Trinity United Reform Church on Unthank Road will be serving tea and cake from 10.30am until 12.30pm,
• The Sole and Heel pub on Salhouse Road will have drinks, a raffle and cakes from 10am to noon, while Fosters Solicitors on Middleton Street in Wymondham will have a tombola, as well as coffee and cakes.
• The Knitting Lillies Group will be holding a morning at St Mary's Church Hall in Earlham from 10am until 12.30pm, as well as many more events.
• The NNUH Comprehensive Clinical Research Network, Room 25, Level 3 East, NNU Hospital, Colney Lane, Norwich will be holding an event at 9.45am tomorrow. Coffee, tea, cakes will all be served.
• A schoolgirl is hoping lots of people will join her for a cuppa at a charity event she is organising in memory of her two grandmothers.Tamara Edwards, 13, lost both of her grandmothers to cancer, and now Tamara, wants to do everything she can to help the charity Macmillan Cancer Support. The coffee morning is at Sprowston Community High School from about 9.30am until 11.30am. It would be helpful if people planning to come to the event could let Mrs Edwards know in advance by calling 07711 166582.
• Barclays Bank, 5/7 Red Lion Street, Norwich will be serving a election of tea, cakes and coffee.
• The Copper Beech, Alex Moorhouse Way, Costessey, Norwich, NR5 0JT will be holding their morning from 10am.