When is late night Christmas shopping in Norwich?
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
As the advent countdown approaches, shops across Norwich are preparing to extend their opening hours ready for some of the busiest times of the year.
Many shops throughout the city will be opening for longer, and later, in the run up until Christmas.
Here is a run through of the December opening times for some of the city's retailers:
• intu Chapelfield will be open until 8pm everyday, except Sundays. Late night shopping will continue to be available on Thursdays with the centre staying open until 9pm.
• Castle Mall will have a later closing time of 6pm every day, except Sundays. For late night shopping, every Thursday, the mall will remain open until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
• Jarrold's will be increasing its opening hours throughout December, with the 1st until the 10th being open until 6pm daily, except Sundays. Then continuing from the 11th, the store will be open daily until 7pm, except for Thursdays when it is extended even further for shoppers to 9pm.
• Marks & Spencers will be extending its opening hours to 8pm, from December 8, and Thursdays until 9pm. For those last minute shoppers, the store will be open between 7am and 9pm only on December 22 and 23.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 7 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash
• John Lewis has yet to release its December opening times, but continue to be open daily until 5:30pm on weekdays, opening later on Thursdays until 8pm, and 6pm on Saturdays.