What are you most looking forward to doing when lockdown ends?
- Credit: Archant
It might be a trip to the beach, a drink in a sunny beer garden - or just a coffee at a friend’s house.
We’ve passed our fifth weekend in lockdown, and many of us are now looking forward to a time when the simple pleasures in life are gradually returned.
Clearly, our lives won’t snap back to normal anytime soon - but when we do have some freedom, what are you most looking forward to?
Is there something which has kept your spirits up in the more challenging moments?
Maybe it’s the smallest of joys - picking up a takeaway coffee while walking the dog. Buying some flowers from the supermarket.
You may also want to watch:
We’d love to know. We’d like to pull together a list of the activities, hobbies, days out, treats or past-times that you’ll be making a beeline for once it’s safe to do so.
Leave your suggestions in the form in this story.
• For updates on coronavirus in our region, join our Facebook page here.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 6 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 7 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 8 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 9 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours