Here’s the weather forecast for Christmas Day
- Credit: Archant
With less than a fortnight to go until Christmas Day, the weather forecasters are starting to make their predictions.
It has been nine years since Norfolk has seen snowfall on December 25, and it looks unwise to bet on that changing this year.
A spokeperson for Weatherquest said: "It is too early to say for certain the forecast for Christmas Day, however it's set to be similar to the weather we've had recently with it being unsettled, wet and breezy.
"The run-up to Christmas is to have temperatures above average for this time of year and will be relatively mild."
The spokesperson said last Christmas Day was dry, with highs of 7C and lows of -2C.
Bookmaker William Hill has released odds for anyone fancying a flutter on a flurry of snowflakes on Christmas Day:
Norwich - 8/1
- 1 Smoke billows over Norwich as fire breaks out at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Demolition of former Tesco begins as historic business returns to city
- 3 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 4 Nine fire crews battling large field blaze near Norwich
- 5 Call for tougher action on 'inconsiderate' pavement parkers
- 6 'It was inevitable': Neighbours' horror as crews tackle heath blaze
- 7 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 8 WATCH: Nudist camp saved from field fire by farmers
- 9 Police hunt wanted man in Norwich
- 10 Missing 73-year-old from Norwich found safe and well
London - 6/1
Manchester - 5/1
Newcastle - 3/1.