What to do with a third of a mile of bunting: Final preparations for City of Ale
Final preparations are under way in Norwich for the launch this week of the City of Ale festival.
The event starts on Thursday with a party at Dragon Hall, in King Street, and will run until June 1.
In between, organisers are planning more than 200 events to celebrate the city's brewing heritage.
Forty four pubs are taking part, with 200 beers on offer from 39 local breweries.
The festival will this year also feature almost a third of a mile's worth of bunting.
Tomorrow's Evening News will have an eight page supplement dedicated to the festival, now in its fourth year.
- 1 'Grossly overpopulated': Fears over new 725 homes plan for city
- 2 New homes plan on woodland will cause 'irreversible' damage, locals warn
- 3 Christmas train with tunnel of lights running at Norwich park
- 4 Barbecue takeaway finally reopens after 'pile of issues' with building
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 'I caught the dreaded Covid' says music legend after cancelled city gig
- 7 Rats invade city apartment block due to fly-tipping
- 8 No arrests made after brutal attack which left girls with 'mental scars'
- 9 Parcel thief in for a shock after nabbing mystery package from city home
- 10 Festive vintage bus offering free rides around Norwich this Christmas