What to do with a third of a mile of bunting: Final preparations for City of Ale
Final preparations are under way in Norwich for the launch this week of the City of Ale festival.
The event starts on Thursday with a party at Dragon Hall, in King Street, and will run until June 1.
In between, organisers are planning more than 200 events to celebrate the city's brewing heritage.
Forty four pubs are taking part, with 200 beers on offer from 39 local breweries.
The festival will this year also feature almost a third of a mile's worth of bunting.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow's Evening News will have an eight page supplement dedicated to the festival, now in its fourth year.
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 5 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 6 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 National tool firm opens third Norwich store
- 10 Police appeal after road in Sprowston is hit with two fires in one night